Not signed in (Sign In)
Welcome to The Watercooler, the companion forum to Northern Attack and all things concerning The Office on NBC.

Guests are free to browse the forums, although you will need to register for an account if you wish to participate in the discussions or use any of the advanced features of the forum (bookmarks, history, etc).

If you already have an account, please sign in now.

The Watercooler is powered by Vanilla, the sweetest forum on the web.

Bottom of Page
The glare off Angela's crucifix is BLINDING: "Twilight" and other vampirish stuff thread
  1. <
  2. 1
  3. ...
  4. 16
  5. 17
  6. 18
  7. 19
  8. 20
  9. 21
  10. 22
  11. 23
  12. 24
  13. >
691 to 695 of 695
Dec 2nd 2010

This had me in tears. Thanks.

Dec 2nd 2010

I don't go into the haiku thread very often, so I guess I missed that particular beauty.

Dec 3rd 2010

snirk

I thought this was a Daily Dundie, because I assumed it was intentional. Don't tell me if it wasn't, because I don't want it ruined.

Jul 20th 2011

I was in Neah Bay for a few days last week and we drove down to La Push for Quileute Days. The Quileutes have a much smaller reservation than the Makah, and it seemed kind of sad. It was breathtakingly beautiful though. Anyway, one of the kids I was in charge of was a 15 year old girl, who wanted to see all the Twilight stuff. We went through Forks, and took pictures like geeky tourists. I am so excited to put them up on bookface. I should look for that cord so I can upload them. There were lots of Twilight themed stores, with kitschy vampirish stuff. Now I wish I'd taken pictures of all the storefronts too but I was more than a little embarrassed. I wore my Dracula Named Twilight shirt and knew that 100% of the people there did not get it, and mistook me for a non-ironic Twilight fan.

Jul 21st 2011

Neah Bay always sounded like a name made up by a six-year-old to me.

1. <
  2. 1
  3. ...
  4. 16
  5. 17
  6. 18
  7. 19
  8. 20
  9. 21
  10. 22
  11. 23
  12. 24