Not signed in (Sign In)
Welcome to The Watercooler, the companion forum to Northern Attack and all things concerning The Office on NBC.

Guests are free to browse the forums, although you will need to register for an account if you wish to participate in the discussions or use any of the advanced features of the forum (bookmarks, history, etc).

If you already have an account, please sign in now.

The Watercooler is powered by Vanilla, the sweetest forum on the web.

Bottom of Page
The Green Thread: Can you smell the trees and the nature?
  1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. >
121 to 130 of 130
Jun 26th 2013

True Facts About the Mantis Shrimp

Absolutely hilarious.

Jun 26th 2013

Muchos chuckles. thanks!

Jun 26th 2013

Apparently he has a whole series. We watched the Sea Pig (which also has a bit on the Sea Cucumber) and the Aye Aye one. We were crying with laughter so we stopped because of sleeping kids.

Jun 27th 2013

I want to watch those with my son now. He has a pretty cool sense of humor. I bet he'd laugh. And learn!

Jun 27th 2013

Mr. A said, "If I taught a science class, I would totally show those videos." Which made me laugh because of Daoust's predicament earlier.

Jun 27th 2013

Haha. That's exactly what I thought, too, Anque. As I was watching the video I was like "This is funny. I could totally show this to my kids some day...oh...wait...did he just say 'ass'? Wait. They just bleeped out a swearword. If they stop I might be able to...nope."

Jun 27th 2013

Also, that honey badger video was hilarious. I can't believe it got bitten by a cobra, had a nap and then was like "didn't hurt!" and totally ate that cobra. Honey badger don't care.

Jun 27th 2013

Honey badger don't give a shit.

Jun 27th 2013

I can't believe it got bitten by a cobra, had a nap and then was like "didn't hurt!" and totally ate that cobra.

I can't believe that. What do they have some crazy metabolism that hyper-processes snake venom?

1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. >
121 to 130 of 130
Top of PageBack to discussions