Not signed in (Sign In)
Welcome to The Watercooler, the companion forum to Northern Attack and all things concerning The Office on NBC.

Guests are free to browse the forums, although you will need to register for an account if you wish to participate in the discussions or use any of the advanced features of the forum (bookmarks, history, etc).

If you already have an account, please sign in now.

The Watercooler is powered by Vanilla, the sweetest forum on the web.

Bottom of Page
Stir the melting pot : Introductions
  1. <
  2. 1
  3. ...
  4. 114
  5. 115
  6. 116
  7. 117
  8. 118
  9. 119
  10. 120
  11. 121
  12. 122
  13. >
3511 to 3540 of 3655
Feb 8th 2011
Bannage.
What up? My name is Chris. I'm from Papillion, Nebraska (a suburb of tiny Omaha). I was an Air Force kid and will probably end up joining the Air Force myself. I love playing music and have been since I was 14 (23 now) and I love playing inline hockey (I haven't yet gotten the chance to play ice hockey). Also, I'm not a Nebraskan hick. I'm a Japamerican. My personality is probably 80% white, but again I'm an Air Force kids. We're all alike.
Feb 8th 2011

We're all alike.

That is so racist, laundry.

Feb 8th 2011

I'm a Navy brat, so (fistbump). I also tend to get really really excited about stuff and do everything with way too much pep and zing so another (fistbump). I like you, man. Stick around.

Feb 8th 2011 edited

Welcome aboard ihalm.

Feb 8th 2011

Welcome, bro.

My personality is probably 80% white

This makes me laugh.

Feb 9th 2011

I'm a Japamerican.

I think they prefer to be called "little people".

Feb 9th 2011

Yes, they have a theme song and everything. (I've GOT to stop linking to that song, it's an illness and all DFtF's fault.)

Feb 9th 2011

How is it my fault?

Feb 9th 2011

You introduced me to the song. Totally your fault.

Feb 9th 2011
Bannage.
Bleh, I don't like this site. I'm out.
Feb 9th 2011

Um, okay. Sorry we couldn't live up to your standards.

Feb 9th 2011
Bannage.
Um, okay. It's just a website. Chill out. Later everybody! Thanks!
Feb 9th 2011

Actually, it's a collection of people who gather to discuss all kinds of stuff on a daily basis. Your declaration felt a little bit like you've decided you don't like us. That's fine, but there's no need to broadcast it.

Feb 9th 2011 edited

Wait. What? What happened?

Um, okay. It's just a website. Chill out. Later everybody! Thanks!

Just a website? Just a website????? This is Northern Attack. No, son. Facebook is just a website. Google is just a website. Northern Attack is why the internet was invented.

Feb 9th 2011

Just disappearing would have been sufficient.

Feb 9th 2011

Ah ha ha ha! That is hysterical.

Feb 9th 2011

How are we supposed to do laundry now? HOW ARE WE SUPPOSED TO DO LAUNDRY NOW???

Feb 9th 2011

I think it's better this way. No messy ambivalence. Also, methinks he/she/it wasn't what it/she/he purported to be.

Feb 9th 2011

Also, methinks he/she/it wasn't what it/she/he purported to be.

This.

Feb 9th 2011

methinks he/she/it wasn't what it/she/he purported to be.

Why's that?

Feb 9th 2011

I don't know. The way they came out of nowhere but seemed very comfortable and familiar among us. Also mild paranoia about such things on my part. The abrupt and odd exit doesn't dissuade me, though.

Feb 9th 2011
Bannage.
WOW. You guys are awesome. Bri, please delete my account cause I can't figure out how.
Feb 9th 2011

The clannishness has bit us again, I think.

Feb 9th 2011

NOBODY TELL HIM!

Feb 9th 2011

I don't think I was being insulting. I'm definitely not less convinced. Seriously, ihalm, what's the deal?

Feb 9th 2011 edited

The clannishness has bit us again, I think.

I'm afraid this is true.

But what caused him/her/it to just say out of nowhere "I don't like it here, I'm leaving"? Was it something we did? I couldn't find any evidence in any of the (few) white threads from today. If it was made without a good reason, as I assumed it was when I made my comment, then I don't think our clannish but collective "don't let the door hit out on the way out" was well out of place.

Feb 9th 2011

But what caused him/her/it to just say out of nowhere "I don't like it here, I'm leaving"?

I'm a little worried it was my giant boobs picture. That could turn a person off, if they didn't know what the deal was. It's also possible that he poked through the episode threads, discovered that we don't love the show as much as he does, and decided we weren't what he was looking for.

Feb 9th 2011

It's also possible that he poked through the episode threads, discovered that we don't love the show as much as he does, and decided we weren't what he was looking for.

That I could understand.

That I cant'.

Feb 9th 2011

I don't think this one on's us. And by us, I mean everyone but me.

Feb 9th 2011

You guys are forgetting that someone made a racist joke about Japanese-Americans after he self-identified as such.

checks the thread

Oh...it was me!

1. <
  2. 1
  3. ...
  4. 114
  5. 115
  6. 116
  7. 117
  8. 118
  9. 119
  10. 120