Not signed in (Sign In)
Welcome to The Watercooler, the companion forum to Northern Attack and all things concerning The Office on NBC.

Guests are free to browse the forums, although you will need to register for an account if you wish to participate in the discussions or use any of the advanced features of the forum (bookmarks, history, etc).

If you already have an account, please sign in now.

The Watercooler is powered by Vanilla, the sweetest forum on the web.

Bottom of Page
Stir the melting pot : Introductions
  1. <
  2. 1
  3. ...
  4. 114
  5. 115
  6. 116
  7. 117
  8. 118
  9. 119
  10. 120
  11. 121
  12. 122
  13. >
3631 to 3655 of 3655
Feb 10th 2011

Ok.... hours and hours later, I get it. That was random as hell. I read the Mother Goose stuff a long time ago but that was funny to reread.

I think it takes a certain type of person to be able to stay here and become a regular. I don't think the group is unwelcoming, or even insular and clannish exactly. I think it's more like we don't really expect noobs to stick around, because they usually don't. Probably I was the first one to stick around in awhile, and TTP after me. So we'll be nice, but not spend a whole lot of energy on them until they show they're really going to stay. The inside-jokishness can be intimidating, and you have to be willing to insult and be insulted. I think with me I came in and made a joke about plowing Anque after she had her baby within my first couple of posts, and I knew to (try to) be funny. Also, I've had experience with groups wherein there is constant flaming and such so I have a bit of a thick skin. It's pretty simple to be part of this group if you have any kind of adaptive abilities. When in Rome, amiright? Be funny, don't be a prudish cybercop, know the difference between the play insults and actual douchebaggery, have a thick skin, be willing to laugh at yourself, stick around, observe, participate. Anything I'm forgetting?

Feb 10th 2011

Dear Lord I can't keep this up much longer.

Feb 10th 2011 edited

Anything I'm forgetting?

Be incredibly hot, speak five languages, and no fatties.

Feb 10th 2011 edited

Honeymoon flashback!

Feb 10th 2011

What exactly are you doing? You seem different, but I can't put my finger on how.

Feb 10th 2011

You wound me to the core. I mean, Ouchie!!!

Feb 10th 2011

Try the shelves.

snort Nice.

Feb 10th 2011

So yah she offered my either dark chocolate or milk chocolate for the sample and I was like, dark for sure, wait, if it's soft center, anything as long as it's soft center, and she was like sure, how about rasberry? So of course I said HELLS YEAH! mmmmmm so good. If Sees ever stopped giving samples I bet hte place would be a ghost town!!!

High five, gt! Raspberry Dark Chocolate YUM!

Feb 10th 2011

I think with me I came in and made a joke about plowing Anque after she had her baby

What!? I am so offended by this! I hate the internet! (punches a hole in it)

Feb 10th 2011

plows the hole in the internet

Feb 10th 2011

The internet told me that it feels violated.

Feb 10th 2011

Raspberry Dark Chocolate YUM!

And no calories because of free.

Feb 10th 2011

The internet told me that it feels violated.

Tell the internet it shouldn't have worn such a short skirt.

Feb 10th 2011

Hey! Don't blame the victim.

Feb 10th 2011

The internet always feels violated because under the patriarchy it can never really give true consent.

Feb 10th 2011

I always knew the internet was gay.

Feb 11th 2011

I think it takes a certain type of person to be able to stay here and become a regular. I don't think the group is unwelcoming, or even insular and clannish exactly. I think it's more like we don't really expect noobs to stick around, because they usually don't. Probably I was the first one to stick around in awhile, and TTP after me. So we'll be nice, but not spend a whole lot of energy on them until they show they're really going to stay. The inside-jokishness can be intimidating, and you have to be willing to insult and be insulted. I think with me I came in and made a joke about plowing Anque after she had her baby within my first couple of posts, and I knew to (try to) be funny. Also, I've -

Stop! Just...stop. You had us as plowing Anque.

Feb 14th 2011

Yeah I know you won't believe me but I am pretty sure that it's butt licker impersonating me pretending to be someone else.

May 8th 2011 edited

Um Hi. I'm Ronn Effing Swanson and I'm Effing Awsome. I like baccon wrapped shrimp and wood working and don't tell anyone this but I play the saxaphone under the name Duke Silver.

May 8th 2011

Hi effing. We love awesome people here. You should fit right in.

May 8th 2011

I know when your birthday is.

May 8th 2011

Yeah?

1. <
  2. 1
  3. ...
  4. 114
  5. 115
  6. 116
  7. 117
  8. 118