Not signed in (Sign In)
Welcome to The Watercooler, the companion forum to Northern Attack and all things concerning The Office on NBC.

Guests are free to browse the forums, although you will need to register for an account if you wish to participate in the discussions or use any of the advanced features of the forum (bookmarks, history, etc).

If you already have an account, please sign in now.

The Watercooler is powered by Vanilla, the sweetest forum on the web.

Bottom of Page
[Closed] Michael's Man-Crush?
1 to 4 of 4
Oct 23rd 2008 edited

Now that Ryan is back, I hope they really revive the man-crush. That "just as hot as Jan, but in a different way" diary moment was priceless. Much comedic gold and uncomfortable silences to be mined. Perhaps a bizarre triangle between Michael, Ryan, and Holly (all in Michael's convoluted head, of course). I'd also like to see Agent Michael Scarn finish that aborted screenplay.

Oct 23rd 2008

CGB: your duty here is clear.

Oct 23rd 2008

This could probably have gone in either of the Michael or Ryan threads.

Beetjuice, you should check out the info for new members in this thread, particularly the very first point.

3... 2... 1... Closed.

Oct 23rd 2008

I could see Michael being worried that Ryan would be "jealous" of his and Holly's relationship, to be fair. But I think on some level, it doesn't work as well when Michael has a legit shot with someone of the fairer sex (I think the Ryan man-crush material toned down when Michael and Jan began their clusterfuck of a relationship)

1 to 4 of 4
Top of PageBack to discussions