Not signed in (Sign In)
Welcome to The Watercooler, the companion forum to Northern Attack and all things concerning The Office on NBC.

Guests are free to browse the forums, although you will need to register for an account if you wish to participate in the discussions or use any of the advanced features of the forum (bookmarks, history, etc).

If you already have an account, please sign in now.

The Watercooler is powered by Vanilla, the sweetest forum on the web.

Bottom of Page
5.05 Employee Transfer
  1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. >
181 to 201 of 201
Nov 3rd 2008

If you were going on a 7-hour car ride, would you wear a dress and heels?

No, I'd fly.

Nov 3rd 2008

Would that really be much quicker, though?

Nov 3rd 2008

Not with all the security theatre you'd have to go through to get there. And you probably wouldn't just want to wear your sweatpants.

Nov 4th 2008

Nike yoga pants, t-shirt, fleece jacket, Cons. That's my traveling uniform. I wore it on the way to Italy and back too and was as comfortable as I could be in coach.

Nov 5th 2008

I just caught up. I feel like Holly broke up with me.

Also, Dwight vs. Andy was awesome.

Nov 5th 2008

I just caught up.

Wow Anque you have some amazing self-discipline. How could you stand it knowing that there was a new episode just waiting to be watched?

Nov 5th 2008

That's just how she rolls.

Nov 5th 2008

Yay, Anque! Did you gang-bang them and watch all the ones you missed at once?

Nov 5th 2008

I just watched this again. Yep. Still like it a lot. I really don't think I could go on living without Dwight and Andy.

Nov 6th 2008 edited

Yay, Anque! Did you gang-bang them and watch all the ones you missed at once?

Yes, yes I did. Damn, but Holly and Michael look good together. Their kisses are so sweet! And I am now adding Amy Ryan to my girl crush list. Her acting is amazing.

I laughed myself silly at Andy and Dwight. I checked with admissions. CorNOT does allow alumni interviews, even if they don't count for much overall.

I also LOVED that Phyllis' hug brought in $1000. I know that was in Crime Aid, but I watched them both at the same time so.

Nov 6th 2008

I would like to mention that I went to the Cornell Store and some nice giggly store workers pointed me in the direction of the bobblehead bear. It is for sale, for 19.99. Christmas is coming up people.

Nov 6th 2008

That's Big Red Bear! That's a bobble Big Red Bear! God!!

Nov 6th 2008

I thought I'd post this here because of what Jim's brothers said to Pam in this episode about drawings for payment.

Read the whole email chain, it's hilarious.

Spider Drawing.

Nov 7th 2008 edited
Nov 7th 2008

That was wildly uninformative.

Nov 7th 2008 edited

That was wildly uninformative.

I prefer OT's Q&A's...NBC thinks they're so cool...

Nov 7th 2008

I just read in my US that Liv Tyler dressed up as Charlie Chaplin for Halloween.

Nov 8th 2008 edited

I just read in my US that Liv Tyler dressed up as Charlie Chaplin
for Halloween.

Really cute women can get away with wearing anything, even a mustache.

Nov 18th 2008

Just wanted to point out something that maybe hasn't been shared so far...

...in the drive to Nashua, Michael tells Holly that they go together like peanut butter and jelly. Just like Kevin realised that Pam and Jim go together like PB&J....

Nov 18th 2008

Just wanted to point out something that maybe hasn't been shared so far...in the drive to Nashua, Michael tells Holly that they go together like peanut butter and jelly. Just like Kevin realised that Pam and Jim go together like PB&J....

I noticed that too...but I try really hard not to think about this episode. Not only was it not very funny, but it was probably the saddest episode of this show EVER.

1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. >
181 to 201 of 201
Top of PageBack to discussions