Not signed in (Sign In)
Welcome to The Watercooler, the companion forum to Northern Attack and all things concerning The Office on NBC.

Guests are free to browse the forums, although you will need to register for an account if you wish to participate in the discussions or use any of the advanced features of the forum (bookmarks, history, etc).

If you already have an account, please sign in now.

The Watercooler is powered by Vanilla, the sweetest forum on the web.

Bottom of Page
"The Sebring by Chrysler...Heck of a Motor Carriage" Car Discussion
  1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. >
181 to 201 of 201
Mar 13th 2012

but not if it means I have to pay more for it, and more to fill it up.

And only lasts 10 years because of the batteries, and has zero re-sale value unless you put $10k into a new battery pack. I know most people don't keep cars as long as those batteries would last, but it would still have a huge effect on used car sales and people at the lower end of the price range.

Mar 13th 2012

People will buy electric cars when it makes economic sense to do so. That will happen when either the price of electric cars or electricity comes way down, or when the price of gas goes way up.

Mar 13th 2012

And when they're not trading internal combustion for spontaneous combustion a la the Volt, though we're assured that was only because they tested them.

Feb 9th 2013

I have my doubts.

Feb 9th 2013

Please. I didn't even watch the video, and I have no doubts.

Feb 9th 2013

You are their marketing department's dream.

Feb 9th 2013

It just looks like a helicopter to me. That's not futuristic. We've got helicopters.

I mean, I don't, but civilization does.

Feb 9th 2013

You don't? I keep mine with my Internet eraser.

Feb 9th 2013

I did have, but I traded it for the garden train.

Feb 10th 2013

It's about time. My fifth grade teacher told us we'd have a flying car by 1985, no later. Now we can get working on the next item on humanity's to-do list, the pill you take to take care of all your food for the day. Followed by some sort of information super highway.

Feb 10th 2013

Eventually there will be voices in your car who give directions. (in addition to your spouse/sig other, who tells you where to go)

Feb 11th 2013

Obviously we need to be focusing all our scientific acumen on a cure for baldness. I mean, time is nigh! In negative 29 years, it's going to be 1984, man!

Feb 11th 2013

The US government spends way more on researching stupid things like breast cancer and prosthetic limbs for soldiers, neither of which helps me one bit. My entreaties to Obama for baldness research are ignored.

Feb 11th 2013

Stupid Obamacare.

Feb 11th 2013

I hear he's working on an Amendment to the Constitution so that bald people only count as 3/5 of a person in the census.

Feb 11th 2013

As a future cueball, I now wish I had voted for Romney, though his thick lustrous hair may suggest a lack of empathy as well.

Feb 11th 2013

You seem like a Gerald Ford man. Or Martin Van Buren.

Feb 11th 2013

He's a handsome son of a bitch.

vanb

Feb 11th 2013

I hear he's working on an Amendment to the Constitution so that bald people only count as 3/5 of a person in the census.

This seems fair.

Feb 11th 2013

I dunno. Seems high.

1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. >