Not signed in (Sign In)
Welcome to The Watercooler, the companion forum to Northern Attack and all things concerning The Office on NBC.

Guests are free to browse the forums, although you will need to register for an account if you wish to participate in the discussions or use any of the advanced features of the forum (bookmarks, history, etc).

If you already have an account, please sign in now.

The Watercooler is powered by Vanilla, the sweetest forum on the web.

Bottom of Page
The image of his dangling participle still burned in my eyes. The embedded picture thread.
  1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. 9
  11. ...
  12. 263
  13. >
151 to 180 of 7868
Dec 6th 2008

yes

Dec 6th 2008

Mmmmm...kittens!

They're what's for dinner!!

Dec 6th 2008

My all-time favorite LOLcat:

I'm Poopin!

Dec 7th 2008

I obviously did not get to the BTF photojob. I shall see if I can work on it today though. After cutting down the Christmas tree and decorating it? And cleaning my kitchen?

Awesome job, MB. Very sexy.

Dec 7th 2008 edited

I obviously did not get to the BTF handjob.

Wow, you must be the only one. She's like the NA mattress.

Dec 7th 2008

Yeah...I've heard that.

Dec 7th 2008 edited

Every time you masturbate . . .

Please, think of the kittens.

Dec 7th 2008

Oops.

Dec 7th 2008

I do not think of kittens when I'm.......never mind.

Dec 7th 2008

You will now.

Dec 7th 2008

There goes one more bad habit.

Dec 7th 2008

Oops.

Oh yeah!

Dec 7th 2008

Borris

Dec 8th 2008

It's a shame I hate embedded photos.

You know, garbagethrower, that kind of comment begs the question 'What the hell are you doing on a thread specifically designed for people who love posting pics and/or those who have no aversion to such efforts'....

Dec 8th 2008

I'd say she's allowed to come in and post whatever she wants. Nerks come into the spoilie threads and write all the time. I read and write in the craft and Vampire threads even though I have no real use for them. It's a free forum.

God bless Northern Attack
Forum that I love
(I forget the rest)

Dec 8th 2008

obviously did not get to the BTF handjob.

Wow, you must be the only one. She's like the NA mattress.

Gah, you fuckfaces.

Dec 8th 2008

Nerks come into the spoilie threads and write all the time.

You have this completely backwards.

Dec 8th 2008

God bless Northern Attack

Don't you mean, "God bless NAmerica"?

Dec 8th 2008 edited

USNA! USNA! USNA!

Dec 8th 2008

You have this completely backwards.

Yes, I suppose I did. But you get the picture.

Dec 8th 2008

You know, garbagethrower, that kind of comment begs the question 'What the hell are you doing on a thread specifically designed for people who love posting pics and/or those who have no aversion to such efforts'....

I was being ironical.

I actually appreciate the picture posters confining their party to this thread. I don't wander here often but when I do I know what to expect. Sort of. Lately lots of cats.

Dec 8th 2008

when I do I know what to expect. Sort of. Lately lots of cats.

Pooping and killing scary puppets.

Dec 8th 2008

oh god, oh my

Dec 8th 2008

Yeppers...that's pretty much the way it is.

Dec 9th 2008

I actually appreciate the picture posters confining their party to this thread. I don't wander here often but when I do I know what to expect. Sort of. Lately lots of cats

Glad Vampiric Germ (who set this thread up) and myself (who had original idea) could be of service by setting it up! I am very much enjoying checking it out everyday too!

Dec 9th 2008

yay

Dec 9th 2008

What's really weird is I'm listening to a film podcast right now and they were playing the music from the beginning of Space Odyssey: 2001 just as I opened this thread and saw the above embedded pic....strangely the two seemed to go together.

Dec 10th 2008

youre an idiot

Dec 10th 2008

The sad thing is, YouTube actually does have the option to read your comment aloud. It doesn't seem to have increased the literacy level there though.

Dec 11th 2008

That is awesome.

1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. 9