Not signed in (Sign In)
Welcome to The Watercooler, the companion forum to Northern Attack and all things concerning The Office on NBC.

Guests are free to browse the forums, although you will need to register for an account if you wish to participate in the discussions or use any of the advanced features of the forum (bookmarks, history, etc).

If you already have an account, please sign in now.

The Watercooler is powered by Vanilla, the sweetest forum on the web.

Bottom of Page
The image of his dangling participle still burned in my eyes. The embedded picture thread.
  1. <
  2. 1
  3. ...
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. 8
  9. 9
  10. 10
  11. 11
  12. ...
  13. 263
  14. >
211 to 240 of 7868
Dec 11th 2008

I was just talking to my friend originally from Lafayette, LA, about 2 hours north, and he said snow there is about a once a decade occurrence. Great pictures, I especially liked the one with the street car.

Dec 11th 2008

MB, yours is hilarious. (the picture, people.)

Thanks for qualifying that!

Dec 11th 2008

whatevs, those pictures (which are beautiful) make me think of this.

Dec 12th 2008

This is an actual picture on the Sydney Morning Herald website.

tyler

A bit of an inappropriate headline/picture combo, don't you think?

Dec 12th 2008

Lordy, MB, that's terrible.

I emailed him to let him know about the "Drudge" thing. We'll see what he has to say.

Okay, folks. My uncle sent me two emails of NOLA pics. One email was his photos; the other were AP photos. He didn't mention the distinction, so I naturally assumed both emails were his pics.

So, the graveyard and Bourbon Street are his; the Trolley and the little girl aren't.

Mystery solved.

Dec 12th 2008

Well, the graveyard and Bourbon Street were my two favorites, so kudos to your uncle still. I echo CGB's sentiment. I wish I had his eye.

Dec 12th 2008

Nice pics, whatevs. My pictures always come out horrible. Nothing interesting to look at. How do you learn how to do that?

Dec 12th 2008 edited

And itty bitty? That's a nickname that can stick with a guy.

Have you seen this week's episode of Pushing Daisies yet? Shush.

Dec 12th 2008

my other hip!

Dec 12th 2008

How do you learn how to do that?

I don't know...the pics are my uncles, not mine. Pictures I take tend to look more like this.

Dec 12th 2008

I don't know...the pics are my uncles, not mine. Pictures I take tend to look more like this.

Wow...your subject is actually within the frame and looking at the camera! Can you teach me?

Dec 12th 2008

ctf, what did you do that for? I'd almost managed to make myself forget that those people existed.

Dec 12th 2008

You forgot people lived in West Virginia? Lucky!

Dec 12th 2008

One email was his photos; the other were AP photos. He didn't mention the distinction, so I naturally assumed both emails were his pics.

I liked them better when he took them. Screw the AP. Seriously, that Bourbon Street shot really grabbed me.

Dec 13th 2008

yup

Dec 14th 2008 edited

snowmen

Dec 15th 2008

dodge

Dec 15th 2008

Epic FAIL, Shoe-Throwing Journo Guy.

Dec 15th 2008

Journo Guy

Did you say "Journey Guy"? That was my nickname at Cornell.

Dec 15th 2008

Never heard of it.

Dec 15th 2008

Wait...Journey, or Cornell?

Dec 15th 2008

Cornell. Unfortunately, I've heard of Journey.

Dec 15th 2008

Epic FAIL, Shoe-Throwing Journo Guy.

Bush is a lame-ducker president.

Dec 15th 2008

Bush is a lame-ducker president.

Bah-dum-cha!

Dec 15th 2008 edited

We went to see the tree today. It was pretty fun. We had the usual traffic-jam-which-effing-street/avenue-do-we-take-60-bucks-for-parking?!?-we're-never-coming-back-here-again argument on the way, which is always fun. The tree itself was awesome, and surrounded by all the people in the world, which was less awesome. The little guy loved it, which is all that counts.

Then we had lunch in a restaurant that was quite the bargain, assuming you own Spain and poop dubloons. Know what a $20 burger tastes like? A lot like a $7 burger. Whatever, we totally skipped the line somehow and our table was 10 feet from rinkside, which was fun. And the food was decent. Then, all of sudden, the rink cleared except for this couple and a guy with a camera. He proposed...

The whole restaurant and every person I could see on the plaza applauded. As we were leaving they came in to eat. The wife and I decided this must be a standard service you can arrange with rink management in advance.

It was a good day.

Dec 15th 2008

Then we had lunch in a restaurant that was quite the bargain, assuming you own Spain and poop dubloons. Know what a $20 burger tastes like? A lot like a $7 burger.

Hee hee!

It was a good day.

It was a great day, from the sound of it CGB! Thanks for sharing; that put the smile on my face that I needed...

Dec 15th 2008

Wow, that made me smile as well CGB. Thanks for sharing.

Dec 15th 2008

Great tale CGB and yet I still hate the Christmas season. Bah humbug.

Dec 15th 2008

What a great day, indeed! Such wonderful holiday memories for CGK.

1. <
  2. 1
  3. ...
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. 8
  9. 9
  10. 10
  11. 11
  12. ...