Not signed in (Sign In)
Welcome to The Watercooler, the companion forum to Northern Attack and all things concerning The Office on NBC.

Guests are free to browse the forums, although you will need to register for an account if you wish to participate in the discussions or use any of the advanced features of the forum (bookmarks, history, etc).

If you already have an account, please sign in now.

The Watercooler is powered by Vanilla, the sweetest forum on the web.

Bottom of Page
The IT tech guy and your mom did not get off to a great start: The your mom thread.
  1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. >
211 to 222 of 222
Oct 30th 2013

I never said I was proud of it!

Hey, remember how Bri wore sweatpants to a concert that time?

(Classic redirection.)

(And a classic other -ection clearly visible in sweatpants.)

Oct 30th 2013

!

I don't think I've ever told that story.

Oct 30th 2013

!

No time like the present!

Oct 31st 2013

I invented the detail about the -ection.

I do remember the story about wearing sweatpants to a concert. Your wife/girlfriend/chick you were with was so mad.

Oct 31st 2013

I invented the detail about the -ection.

So you spent a lot of time thinking about Bri's -ection?

Oct 31st 2013

I think your momma does.

Oct 31st 2013 edited

Not for long.

Boom. Bri's -ection roasted.

Oct 31st 2013

I never should have mentioned buying a convection oven or taking an interest in vivisection and Cuban defection.

Nov 1st 2013

I never should have mentioned buying a convection oven or taking an interest in vivisection and Cuban defection.

Again, classic redirection.

Jul 9th 2014

Your momma's so mean she has no standard deviation.

Jul 9th 2014

Two statisticians went duck hunting. A duck flew overhead and one statistician fired just to the right of the bird. The other statistician fired just to the left of the bird. They turned to each other in glee, and congratulated each other... "On average, he's dead!", they cried! The duck continued his migration.

Jul 10th 2014

In the long run, the famous economist once said, we're all out of breath.

Tagentially, a woman got her hand caught in an industrial press. On the other hand, she's fine.

Did you hear about the guy whose entire left side was cut off in an accident? He'll be all right.

1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. >
211 to 222 of 222
Top of PageBack to discussions