Not signed in (Sign In)
Welcome to The Watercooler, the companion forum to Northern Attack and all things concerning The Office on NBC.

Guests are free to browse the forums, although you will need to register for an account if you wish to participate in the discussions or use any of the advanced features of the forum (bookmarks, history, etc).

If you already have an account, please sign in now.

The Watercooler is powered by Vanilla, the sweetest forum on the web.

Bottom of Page
The weirdest place I ever did it was...
  1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. >
1 to 30 of 91
Dec 2nd 2008

No, this topic isn't about sex, like 90% of the other discussions here. We are always posting comments about "I'm posting from...." so I figured it would be nice to have a page where we could gather them all together, like when people take garden gnomes to exotic places and make a scrapbook of all the pics. Same Idea: Where have YOU taken NA? Post up your past places and when you get new ones tell us where, when and how!!!!

Tonight I posted from the Florida Theater in Jacksonville FL, at a Jason Mraz concert from my Phone (not the easiest of tasks)

Dec 2nd 2008

So we vicariously went to your concert, right? Hooray!

Also, pics tomorrow?

Dec 2nd 2008

I think we had a discussion about this in another thread once. The weirdest place I ever did it was from a hotel in Zamboanga, Philippines. Not too weird really.

like when people take garden gnomes to exotic places and make a scrapbook of all the pics

Funny you mention this. I did that with a Buzz Lightyear figure on the abovementioned Philippines trip. This one is my favourite.

Dec 3rd 2008

I NA'd in Germany.

Dec 3rd 2008

In the butt.

Am I doing this right?

(For the record, when I read the title of this thread, an old Newlywed Game blooper came to mind. Ya know... the show hosted by Bob Eubanks? The question was "Where is the weirdest place you've ever gotten the urge to make whoopee?" and one of the ladies answered, "In the ass?")

Dec 3rd 2008

Haha! I remember that one, ST.

I also think this thread would be funnier and or would last longer if it really was about the weirdest place we 'made whopee', but since I'll be called a skeeve just for saying that, I won't offer my answer.

Dec 3rd 2008

I also think this thread would be funnier and or would last longer if it really was about the weirdest place we 'made whopee'

I remember a mini-discussion about that once. I'd find it but I'm not in the mood to remind everyone what I said.

Dec 3rd 2008

How about the weirdest place you made whoopee while NAing? Anyone?

And, MB, that picture is just creepy.

Dec 3rd 2008

How about the weirdest place you made whoopee while NAing? Anyone?

(shakes head) /Halpert

Dec 3rd 2008

I once NA'd from my boss's office while in a meeting with him. I even posted here what I was doing.

Tear, I remember that clip from the Newlywed show. The embarrassed expression on the groom's face was priceless.

Dec 3rd 2008

I NA'd in Germany.

I hear NAism is big over there.

Dec 3rd 2008

You're just lacking a "z".

Dec 3rd 2008

Tear, I remember that clip from the Newlywed show. The embarrassed expression on the groom's face was priceless.

So that really happened? I never knew if it did or was just an urban legend.

Dec 3rd 2008

I saw it on Youtube. The woman was Philippine or something like that and spoke with an accent, which made it funnier when she said "umm...in the ass?"

Just Google "newlywed whoopie in the ass" and the Youtube link is the first one.

Dec 3rd 2008

What, um, are the other links to?

Dec 3rd 2008

You don't want to know.

Dec 3rd 2008

What, um, are the other links to?

"newlywed whoopie in the ass" doesn't link to your mom, because I don't think she married any of those guys.

Dec 3rd 2008

Well, why buy the cow when you can get the sex for free?

Dec 3rd 2008

Well, why buy the ox when you can get the ass for free?

I made it Christmas-y!!

Dec 3rd 2008

Actually, when I envisioned the thread I figured it would be one of those minor ones that dissapears for a while until someone is NAing from an airport or something weird, then dissapears again. Just a catalog of sorts.

Dec 3rd 2008

Well, why buy the cow when you can get the sex for free?

That is NOT what cows are for.

Dec 3rd 2008

Actually, when I envisioned the thread I figured it would be one of those minor ones that dissapears for a while until someone is NAing from an airport or something weird, then dissapears again. Just a catalog of sorts.

I just envisioned it disappearing.

Dec 3rd 2008

Like the pronunciation of the last part of your name?

Dec 3rd 2008

Like the pronunciation of the last part of your name?

Hey, isn't that a case of pots and kettles and stuff? For you to make fun of someone else's weird hard-to-pronounce name? Actually, ever since you mentioned your man crush on Shia LaBooBoo, I always think AsdFooFoo.

I can make fun of everyone's name here because clearly mine is the easiest and most normal of all.

Dec 3rd 2008 edited

Yeah, take that.

Thanks for sticking up for me, Anque. flashes gang sign

eta. I called it a 'gang symbol' then a 'gang signal', then the current one. I'm so white.

Dec 3rd 2008 edited

tries to flash gang sign and accidentally pokes himself in the eye

ow

Dec 3rd 2008

Hahahaha...old people.

Dec 3rd 2008

Hahahaha...old people.

You kids today with your gang signals and bright colors. Some of you are even 49er fans! Now get off my lawn!

Dec 3rd 2008

It's funny you should mention the bright colors, because I am wearing a turquoise sweater today. It makes me feel Fancy New Beesley-esque

Dec 3rd 2008

And a Crip.

1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. >
1 to 30 of 91
Top of PageBack to discussions