Not signed in (Sign In)
Welcome to The Watercooler, the companion forum to Northern Attack and all things concerning The Office on NBC.

Guests are free to browse the forums, although you will need to register for an account if you wish to participate in the discussions or use any of the advanced features of the forum (bookmarks, history, etc).

If you already have an account, please sign in now.

The Watercooler is powered by Vanilla, the sweetest forum on the web.

Bottom of Page
5.10 Moroccan Christmas
  1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. >
211 to 217 of 217
Dec 26th 2008

I am glad that Phyllis finally outed Angela and Dwight. (Crazy confession time - even in this episode, with all that's being revealed about Angela's character, I still found her super hot. Yowzah!)

Yeah, Phyllis really greases my gears.

And I still haven't rewatched it.

Dec 27th 2008

Yeah, Phyllis really greases my gears.

It's probably her jugs.

Dec 28th 2008

There's a new website up for Princess Unicorn and it is ri-di-dit-dit-dawesome.

I loved these two quotes:

The people from Toys-For-Tots were very excited to get it.
- Toby F.

If I had a daughter I would buy one for my daughter. Its such a good thing that Dwight is giving them to people. - Michael Scott

Dec 3rd 2009

I rewatched this last night and came to the realization that nothing ever came of Michael's attempt to bring Meredith to rehab. I mean, it was a pretty big part of the episode, including everyone trying to stage an intervention.

I'm not really surprised since a lot of storylines get dropped, but it just seemed like there would have been some follow-up on this one.

Dec 3rd 2009

Dropped storylines and S5 go together like ham and eggs.

Apr 7th 2011 edited

On rewatch, there's a ton of funny about this one I forgot. The actual plot is awful, but a lot of good and funny stuff happens in between. Who knew?

Looking back over the thread, I pretty much liked it from the start. Wonder what happened in between.

Apr 7th 2011

lem wins a prize for this tidbit she typed two days before the episode aired:

Put me in the camp that wants to see both of the guys dropping Angela. Don't get me wrong. I think her and Dwight belong together but she's been playing both of them so she deserves to be alone for a while.

I think my original "meh" for this episode holds up. The Princess Unicorn stuff was the best part about it.

1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. >
211 to 217 of 217
Top of PageBack to discussions