Not signed in (Sign In)
Welcome to The Watercooler, the companion forum to Northern Attack and all things concerning The Office on NBC.

Guests are free to browse the forums, although you will need to register for an account if you wish to participate in the discussions or use any of the advanced features of the forum (bookmarks, history, etc).

If you already have an account, please sign in now.

The Watercooler is powered by Vanilla, the sweetest forum on the web.

Bottom of Page
5.11 The Duel
  1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. >
181 to 205 of 205
Jan 16th 2009

"Darwin, baby. Darwin."

Jan 16th 2009 edited

I didn't catch the new picture on Jim's desk during the episode. Nice!

Oooh, rewatch time.

eta: Awww, is that pic from Money? So cute.

Jan 16th 2009

That deleted scene was some good stuff. Creed's knowledge of firearms is impressive.

Jan 16th 2009

eta: Awww, is that pic from Money? So cute.

I checked and it doesn't look like Money.

Jan 16th 2009

Pam was really excited to see Toby. Is she going to break up with Jim and start dating Toby now?

Jan 16th 2009

I checked and it doesn't look like Money.

I saw Jim in jeans and a blue sweater and assumed it was Money...Still cute, though.

Jan 16th 2009

Pam was really excited to see Toby. Is she going to break up with Jim and start dating Toby now?

Devil's threesome?

Jan 16th 2009 edited

We are waiting with bated breath for the Brand New James Awesome Project that you are working on. No rush. Just letting you know, we be remembering.

That's good because progress is moving along at what you might call a glacial pace. D'oh.

Still, I can tell you one thing: it starts with a "T".

Jan 17th 2009

I refuse to be a part of an untitled television forum project. Get a name, and I'll consider it.

Jan 17th 2009

I refuse to be a part of an untitled television forum project. Get a name, and I'll consider it.

You are not Will Arnett, sir. When you become Will Arnett, then you can refuse a show with no title.

Should we take this and run with it folks?

Jan 17th 2009

Very nice Daoust.

Jan 17th 2009

Should we take this and run with it folks?

Yesssh. It's Tit. The new forum's name is Tit.

Jan 17th 2009

Still, I can tell you one thing: tit starts with a "T".

Hint the size of an anvil there, and I think BTF picked up on it.

Jan 17th 2009

I thought, and others might disagree with me that Michael was right when he said that the truth about Dwight and Angela had to come out. But the way he forced the truth to come out, revealing the affair to Andy and leaving everyone else to deal with the consequences was wrong.

Jan 18th 2009

All the best parts have already been discussed but I loved this episode. I laughed all the way through it.

I guess it pays to marry into the showrunner's family.

I noticed that Angela’s husband was listed as a Producer on this episode. Does that mean he wrote some of it?

Angela: There has to be a barn that's old enough that you can see the stars through the roof slats when you lay on your back. And antique tools to look at when you roll over.

This is hilarious. I would guess, with Angela, nothing fancy includes a lot of things.

Jan 18th 2009 edited

Nice to see you, James. Good luck on moving that glacier.

Jan 28th 2009

I'm staring at my Dwight bobbleheads here at my desk and I'm left thinking if they're gone from the show, forever. Do you think maybe Angela fished it out of the trash can to save it and it might make a return later later later when her and Dwight end up back together?

Jan 28th 2009 edited

I hope so. Even though I no longer have my Dwight Bobblehead it makes me sad that it's not on his desk anymore.

Jan 28th 2009

Having put "5." into the search application, it brought up the threads for all the episodes in season five so far. You may be interested to know that this episode has the second lowest comments, with 5.13 coming in last, which makes sense since it hasn't aired yet. It seems like 300 posts is a pretty average amount of posts per episode, and 5.01 Weight Loss has the most posts, with over 600.

Just a little random statistical information for your reading pleasure.

Jan 28th 2009

I fell asleep halfway through reading that.

USA! USA! USA!

Jan 28th 2009

I've noticed too that people aren't posting after the episodes the way we used to. Two friends of mine (who haven't collaborated together) both told me that they didn't care for the Prince paper episode at all. So much that they were wondering why they're still watching The Office. I wonder if people in general are losing interest.

Jan 28th 2009

I didn't much like it, either. But I never really comment in the episode threads anymore.

Jan 28th 2009

By the time I log on, you all have said everything, and there's not really enough nuance to keep the conversation going the next day.

Jan 28th 2009

Yep, us West Coasters are at a disadvantage in the episode threads.

Jan 28th 2009

I comment early because, A) I hate when, as KarenM notes, other people have already said what I want to say, and 3) my off-the-cuff reaction usually ends up getting cut and pasted into a blog post, thereby saving me the trouble of having to think unnecessarily.

1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. >
181 to 205 of 205
Top of PageBack to discussions