Not signed in (Sign In)
Welcome to The Watercooler, the companion forum to Northern Attack and all things concerning The Office on NBC.

Guests are free to browse the forums, although you will need to register for an account if you wish to participate in the discussions or use any of the advanced features of the forum (bookmarks, history, etc).

If you already have an account, please sign in now.

The Watercooler is powered by Vanilla, the sweetest forum on the web.

Bottom of Page
Will I be too warm in a long sleeve T: The Weather Thread
  1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. ...
  11. 83
  12. >
1 to 30 of 2487
Jan 20th 2009 edited

A place for all of us to talk about the weather.

Go.

Jan 20th 2009

Will I be too warm in a long sleeve T?

It's your thread but I vote on this for the title because it is such a awesome quote.

I played golf yesterday in shorts. Commence jealously.

Jan 20th 2009

Fun!

Jan 20th 2009

It's been gray outside for what feels like months. If I don't get a blue sky sometime soon, I'm going to go bonkers.

Jan 20th 2009 edited

The snow was fun this morning. Now I'm just cold, and my mood is going downhill, and I want it to be 85 degrees. That encompasses a big chunk of why I choose to live here, in fact. The good thing is that the roads seem to be dry now, though, so even though it's going to be cold again tonight, there shouldn't be a lot of ice in the morning.

I love Nerfy Life's thread.

Jan 20th 2009

I played golf yesterday in shorts. Commence jealously.

Yeah, well...I went outside to feed my dog last night without zipping my jacket.

As for the thread title, if there is overwhelming support for the long sleeve T quote, I could change it.

Jan 20th 2009

It's a sunny, balmy 17 degrees above here in DBQ.

Jan 20th 2009

My husband told me it was supposed to be 70 degrees in Denver today. Is that true?

Jan 20th 2009

It's sunny and in the upper-40s here today. I like when we get winter sun here in Portland.

Jan 20th 2009

Wow, mtt. It's warmer than that (wtt - ha!) way up here in northern MN. It's 23 right now.

Jan 20th 2009

As for the thread title, if there is overwhelming support for the long sleeve T quote, I could change it.

I'll second AMJ's pick.

Right now, it's in the low-40's, which is tropical compared to the last few weeks.

Jan 20th 2009 edited

Copied from the Pretzel thread 'cause I'm lazy:

It is 19 degrees and sunny and I swear it feels like spring. I just ran out to my car for something and didn't even put on a jacket. It feels soooooo good after last week's deep freeze!

Sparkles, where do you live? Not specifically, necessarily, I just want to know what part of the country hasn't had blue sky for awhile. I feel for ya!

Jan 20th 2009

So, there's two votes for long sleeve T. I have no idea how to change it, so somebody needs to tell me.

Jan 20th 2009

Just edit your original post. The option to change the title is there.

Jan 20th 2009

I like long-sleeve T, too, but I'm of no help with the thread-title-changing-thingy.

Jan 20th 2009

Thanks gb. The tit le is now changed.

Jan 20th 2009

My husband told me it was supposed to be 70 degrees in Denver today. Is that true?

Yes, I just got back from reading a book outside in shirtsleeves. It's supposed to be this warm again tomorrow but back to the 40s by Friday.

It's a common misconception that's it's always cold and snowy in Denver. The 60s we are having right now is rare but more often than not winter temps are in the 40s and sunny, and snows we do get usually melt quickly. March and April are actually the wettest months of the year on average.

Jan 20th 2009

March and April are actually the wettest months of the year on average.

That's what the meteorologist's wife said.

Jan 20th 2009

AM J's mom is actually the wettest woman of the year on average.

Jan 20th 2009

We're supposed to see some thirties this week. Hopefully it'll be enough to allow the 10 pounds of muck that is frozen in each of my wheelwells to melt and fall off.

Jan 20th 2009

But what if they were the only thing holding your wheels onto your car?

Jan 20th 2009

Haha, god I hope not. I still have 4 years to pay on the car...

Jan 20th 2009

Yes, I just got back from reading a book outside in shirtsleeves.

Stop bragging about how you can read, AMJ. That's not cool.

Jan 20th 2009

AM J's mom is actually the wettest woman of the year on average.

No thanks to you.

Jan 20th 2009

Love the new title.

Jan 20th 2009

Yes, I just got back from reading a book outside in shirtsleeves.

Stop bragging about how you can read, AMJ. That's not cool.

Were you reading Twilight, AMJ? I bet you were.

Jan 20th 2009

Daily Dundie to LT the Weathernerd.

Jan 20th 2009

Everyone's going to be fine in exactly what they're wearing!

We have a high wind advisory. Ok, whatever they say. Should my window be shaking like that?

Jan 20th 2009

Whoo hoo for the weather thread! Nice job, Nerfmeister.

Jan 20th 2009

Were you reading Twilight, AMJ? I bet you were.

NO! I don't read that tripe.

Kidding, but it doesn't sound like something I'd like even though I love vampires.

1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. ...
  11. 83
  12. >