Not signed in (Sign In)
Welcome to The Watercooler, the companion forum to Northern Attack and all things concerning The Office on NBC.

Guests are free to browse the forums, although you will need to register for an account if you wish to participate in the discussions or use any of the advanced features of the forum (bookmarks, history, etc).

If you already have an account, please sign in now.

The Watercooler is powered by Vanilla, the sweetest forum on the web.

Bottom of Page
5.14 Lecture Circuit
  1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. >
181 to 209 of 209
Feb 6th 2009

Obviously [Pam and Rolando] communicate.

Well, Rolando had a reason to call Pam in Branch Wars because the Scranton folks were there causing problems. But Karen getting married doesn't involve Scranton, so there's no reason for him to call Pam. There's no indication that they communicate on a regular basis. All Pam said was, "Rolando told me everything."

It'd be like if you're the cashier of the Utica Radio Shack and the manager of the Scranton Radio Shack comes by and trashes the place. You're going to call the cashier of the Scranton Radio Shack to say, "Hey, this is Rolando, I'm the cashier at the Utica Radio Shack, and like, you might want to know that your manager is here trashing the place." But if your manager gets married, you're not going to call the Scranton Radio Shack to share the news.

Feb 6th 2009

merci lemonade it's so weird to talk to you guys, I usually just observe your comments from afar. I'm not a stalker.

So, who do you think is the craziest? It's ok, you can tell us. I'm glad you're joining us. It's always refreshing to hear new people's insights on the show.

Also, I wonder how many lurkers are out there. Hi lurkers!

Feb 6th 2009

I loved this ep because I love Jim and Dwight more than life itself. I was a little squicked out at the possibilty that Karen married a Jim looking type guy especially since in branch wars she didn't seem over Jim.

Feb 6th 2009

Hey hi/hey.

Feb 6th 2009 edited

I don't know if I can pick one of you as the craziest, but you're pretty good with the quotes lem. I just love reading the comments here, they always remind me of funny things that I missed, and I enjoy it when you guys get way off topic : )

More about the episode- I found Andy's plot kinda dull, but I liked that it was dull. I can't really explain why.

hi DC

Feb 6th 2009

More about the episode- I found Andy's plot kinda dull, but I liked that it was dull. I can't really explain why.

It reminded me a bit of the Andy from The Convict trying to pick up Pam with the help of Jim's lame advice. I liked the old Andy.

Feb 6th 2009

I was curious to see the nielsen ratings for last night to see if we got any significant increase from the Superbowl crowd and it doesn't look like it. It had around 8.4 million viewers, last night.

Feb 6th 2009

I'm rewatching the Dwight/Jim balloon scene right now, and I love how Jim just throws the balloon to the side. It reminds me of how Andy threw his pencil in Chair Model when he forgot his phone in his car.

Feb 6th 2009

Did you guys notice everything else Michael had in his meeting suitcase? Besides the chainsaw, he had a clown wig, huge cards, three juggling balls, a magic wand, his wind-up teeth, a Jason-esque hockey mask, glasses, a pipe and other stuff that I couldn't tell what they were. I wonder what all he was going to do with that crap.

Feb 6th 2009

I enjoy it when you guys get way off topic

I'm surprised you even noticed us going off topic, since it rarely happens. Welcome, hi/hey!

I wonder what all he was going to do with that crap.

He was going to inspire people, lem. He was going to inspire them.

Feb 6th 2009

I wonder what all he was going to do with that crap.

He was going to inspire people, lem. He was going to inspire them.

Damn you Karen.

Feb 6th 2009

Is there a topic we were on? The last topic I can remember being on was AMJ's mom.

Feb 6th 2009

That's such a big topic that it took a long time to cover the whole thing, though. Also, his mom is fat.

Feb 6th 2009

What? What? I can't hear you guys over the moans from the three-way I'm having with your moms.

Feb 6th 2009 edited

I bet those moans sound like your mom when she opens a new tub of Nutella.

I don't know if that tops the previous "snap," but I just wanted to write "new tub of Nutella."

Feb 6th 2009

I bet those moans sound like your mom when she opens a new tub of Nutella.

Boom! Roasted.

Feb 6th 2009

What I want to know hi/hey, is how you could stay away for so long. I bet you've been saving up all kinds of good mom jokes and other topical comments for the other threads. Can you haiku? How do you feel about FotC? Also, am I the funniest poster? A yes will suffice. Don't go into a great long post about all the funny things I said and such. It'll just make all the others jealous. But you can tell me.

Feb 6th 2009

Second deleted scene

I thought Andy crossing out his McCain/Palin bumper sticker was quite funny.

Feb 6th 2009

Yes it was. It was also good to see that Jim is still delegating.

Feb 6th 2009

there were many times when I was going to join, ya know, so I could put in a good your mom joke, but I always felt weird about it. I cannot haiku, but I did write a blues song for my jazz class the other day. FotC is Flight of the Conchords right? If so- "I see you girls checking out my rump then back to my sugar lumps"- pure awesomeness. And Daoust, your posts are the funniest posts of all the posts.

Feb 6th 2009

Second deleted scene

Wow, this is like the first time in a long time that I felt that the deleted scenes shouldn't have stayed in the episode.

Feb 6th 2009

I would just like to bring up my rant from a while ago and say this: Point Proven! with deleted scene number 2

Feb 6th 2009

Loved it.

Andy broke my heart.

(I'm talking about the show, not the deleted scene).

Feb 6th 2009

Asdfaeou,

I loved your rant about political bumper stickers! My old car still has the "Harvey Dent for District Attorney" sticker I put on it.

Makes me look bad, ever since he became Two-Face and all.

Feb 7th 2009

Did Creed clame he scored with Squeaky Fromme the Manson family member who tried to assassinate Gerald Ford?

Feb 7th 2009

Well, he claimed it. I'm not sure what clame means, but he might have done that also.

Feb 7th 2009

Boom. Spelling roasted.

There's something about the Squeaky Fromme reference that makes it pitch-perfect for Creed.

Feb 12th 2009

Wow, that's incredible.

1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. >
181 to 209 of 209