Not signed in (Sign In)
Welcome to The Watercooler, the companion forum to Northern Attack and all things concerning The Office on NBC.

Guests are free to browse the forums, although you will need to register for an account if you wish to participate in the discussions or use any of the advanced features of the forum (bookmarks, history, etc).

If you already have an account, please sign in now.

The Watercooler is powered by Vanilla, the sweetest forum on the web.

Bottom of Page
The Great Midwestern NA Meet-n-Greet of 2009
  1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. >
31 to 48 of 48
Oct 14th 2009

You know what else is disappointing? I have to go over to Urkel...Grue's town tonight (and probably next week), but it's for work, and I'll be with co-workers, so it's not like I can just arrange a meet-up and be like, "Hey, co-workers, this is someone I know from an internet forum. That I frequent while I'm at work."

Oct 14th 2009

I like that you used "frequent" it makes this sound like a whorehouse.

Oct 14th 2009

It isn't one? Dissapointing.

Oct 14th 2009

I was thinking the same thing, AatT. Where am I going to find my whores now?

Oct 14th 2009

The slow train from Philly?

Oct 14th 2009

Where am I going to find my whores now?

I'm right here.

Oct 14th 2009

You mean we're not getting paid for this?

Oct 14th 2009

Sorry, VG. You've been throwing us freebies.

Apr 18th 2011

I think the Twin Cities would be great fun.

You were right, Nerfy.

I still think this would be awesome.

Apr 18th 2011

It was Urkel...Grue who said the Twin Cities would be great fun, but I concur. I mean, who doesn't love the Mall of America?

Kidding, of course.

Apr 18th 2011

I'd like to see Minnesota, I think. But I'm also pretty sure that most of Minnesota would look a lot like Ontario and Manitoba. But with more cities.

Apr 18th 2011

Minnesota's a pretty diverse state. The north shore of Lake Superior is fantastic. Rocky and wooded. Then there's the north woods - a different experience from the north shore. And the other woods - more deciduous. Then there's the prairie in the west and northwest, and then there's the farmland in the southern part of the state. And then there's the lakes, 11,842 of them.

Apr 18th 2011

They better update their license plates.

Apr 18th 2011

The north shore of Lake Superior is fantastic. Rocky and wooded. Then there's the north woods - a different experience from the north shore. And the other woods - more deciduous. Then there's the prairie in the west and northwest, and then there's the farmland in the southern part of the state. And then there's the lakes, 11,842 of them.

You just described Canada.

Apr 18th 2011

I see that the endless winters and subzero temperatures were left out of the description.

Jun 4th 2011

FB told me that both Nerfy and garbagethrower are in San Fran this weekend, but no mention of meet up. Missed opportunity.

Jun 6th 2011

Dang it! I guess I missed you, garbagethrower.

I am now home.

Jun 6th 2011

I guess I missed you

Sometimes Nerfy Life says more in her pauses than she does in her words.

1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. >
31 to 48 of 48
Top of PageBack to discussions