Not signed in (Sign In)
Welcome to The Watercooler, the companion forum to Northern Attack and all things concerning The Office on NBC.

Guests are free to browse the forums, although you will need to register for an account if you wish to participate in the discussions or use any of the advanced features of the forum (bookmarks, history, etc).

If you already have an account, please sign in now.

The Watercooler is powered by Vanilla, the sweetest forum on the web.

Bottom of Page
5.15 Lecture Circuit Part 2
  1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. >
1 to 30 of 296
Feb 6th 2009
  • Season 5 : Episode 15
  • First aired on February 12, 2009

Summary courtesy of NBC:

TOUR OF THE BRANCHES—PART TWO-- Michael (Golden Globe winner Steve Carell) and Pam (Jenna Fischer) continue their tour of the branches with Michael taking a lesson from their visit to Utica. Dwight (Rainn Wilson) and Jim (John Krasinski) struggle to fulfill their new party planning duties with a grumpy staff. Angela's (Angela Kinsey) new cat causes a stir. Ed Helms, Leslie David Baker, Brian Baumgartner, Kate Flannery, Mindy Kaling, Angela Kinsey, Oscar Nunez, Phyllis Smith, Creed Bratton and Paul Lieberstein also star.

Feb 6th 2009

I have deja vu.

Feb 6th 2009

I have deja vu.

Feb 6th 2009

This title confused me...well, confused me more.

Feb 6th 2009

If Holly actually appears in this episode that will be the most amazing secret keeping since the Internet was invented. And for that reason I don't think she will, they won't be able to get to Nashua for some reason or they'll get there and find out she's no longer working there, or something else and it will have been a giant tease.

Feb 6th 2009

Right. I see no indications that Amy Ryan is going to be in the episode. Of course, I'm pretty much a nerk, so yeah.

Feb 6th 2009

it will have been a giant tease.

So . . . Ryan will be working in Nashua?

Feb 7th 2009

He said giant tease, not shrimp tease.

Feb 7th 2009

Boom! Roasted!

Feb 11th 2009

I see Michael getting to Nashua and calling Holly from the car only to have
some guy pick up. I hope I'm wrong.

Feb 11th 2009 edited

Michael arrives in Nashua. In typical melodramatic fashion, he sprints from the car before Pam can even come to a full stop. He bangs on the outside doors, even though Dunder Mifflin is on the second floor, and screams, "Holly! I neeeedd clooooosurrrrree!!! And I want to squeeeeeeeeze theeeemmmmm!!!" From behind Pam opens the door for him and ushers him inside before security can respond. He sprints up the stairwell, sobbing and gasping and pulling a fire alarm along the way, barreling through the door to the sales office and knocking a stocky fellow into a ficus tree, which tips over onto the watercooler, spilling water and paper cups everywhere. Everyone looks up, startled by this maniacal figure in what looks like a woman's suit. "Where's Holly?!?" he bellows. "Michael? Michael Scott? From Scranton?" a lanky young salesman asks. "Yes. Who? What? I'm Michael Scott. Where's Holly Flax? She's in HR. She has great boo--" "Michael, She left yesterday. She said she couldn't bear it any longer. Michael, she went to Scranton to see you."

Talking Head, from the back seat of Michael's car on the westbound Massachusetts Turnpike: I learned something today. Closure is not all it's cracked up to be. Holly and I couldn't close the door on each other. Maybe closure only applies to the people who stole your boyfriend and left you to have a baby with his lookalike. (Up front, Pam sneers.) What Holly and I needed was the opposite of closure. We needed opsure-- openure-- openusure. And right after we report to New York to explain to David Wallace why we frightened the Nashua staff into calling 911 with our little outburst today, I'm taking Holly out for the a night on the town, Scranton-style. Pam, how late does IHOP stay open on a weeknight?

Feb 11th 2009 edited

Nice.

What?

Feb 11th 2009

Never underestimate the value of a good editor. Thanks.

Feb 11th 2009

We, and by we I mean CGB, could totally write this show.

Feb 11th 2009

The upcoming schedule on OfficeTally is very weird. For a long time, the episode after this one was listed on February 19th. Now there's nothing listed on February 19th or 26th, the episode that was listed on the 19th is on March 5th but with a question mark and no description, and there are no other episode titles for the rest of the season. It makes me wonder if something big will happen in this episode that future descriptions would give away.

Feb 11th 2009

NBC lists Baby Shower and Crime Aid the next two weeks and nothing after that at all.

Feb 11th 2009

Double you tee eff? Aren't we supposed to have like 14 episodes after this?

Feb 11th 2009

opsure-- openure-- openusure

Niiiiice.

Feb 11th 2009

Double you tee eff? Aren't we supposed to have like 14 episodes after this?

Good question. There's 11 Thursdays from March through May 14, maybe they will go straight through with a couple hour longs throw in?

Feb 11th 2009

The finale was supposed to be an hour long, but then I read, I think on OT, that it was only going to be an hour split into two Thursdays. So, the first part of the finale will air one Thursday with a "To be continued" and then the last half will air the following Thursday for the actual finale. I don't like that. If it's an hour, they should air it together. Stupid NBC.

I also heard that two NEW episodes will air on April 8th (or whenever the Amy Pohler show premiers). One new one before the Amy show and one new one after.

Feb 11th 2009

Maybe that's why there isn't going to be a new episode for another two weeks...dang it. Am I the only one that feels like this season just started?

Feb 11th 2009

There may also be another hour long somewhere in March or April.

Feb 11th 2009

I'm crushed that they're skipping two weeks.

Feb 11th 2009

Me, too. What will I do with my Thursdays?

Feb 11th 2009

Three words: Banjo Lessons.

Feb 11th 2009

Three words: Banjo Lessons.

CGB, you so funny...word.

Feb 11th 2009

I would actually like to take Banjo Lessons. I think that would be fun.

Feb 11th 2009

I would actually like to take Bajingo Lessons. I think that would be fun.

Is that what you meant?

Feb 11th 2009

Very well played U...G.

Feb 11th 2009

No, but those probably couldn't hurt either. Since your mom doesn't charge, I'd take them from her.

1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. >
1 to 30 of 296
Top of PageBack to discussions