Not signed in (Sign In)
Welcome to The Watercooler, the companion forum to Northern Attack and all things concerning The Office on NBC.

Guests are free to browse the forums, although you will need to register for an account if you wish to participate in the discussions or use any of the advanced features of the forum (bookmarks, history, etc).

If you already have an account, please sign in now.

The Watercooler is powered by Vanilla, the sweetest forum on the web.

Bottom of Page
Gotta bring home the bucks : Support James and Northern Attack
  1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. >
31 to 43 of 43
Feb 23rd 2009

And yet are unable to express their feelings in writing. They must have bombed their SATs.

Zing!

Feb 23rd 2009

Nice, CGB.

This morning I typed a nice 5-star review and posted it. It confirmed. But I don't see it there. hmm. If it doesn't show by tomorrow I'll type another.

Feb 23rd 2009

Appreciate it, gt. There's a brief delay before written reviews are posted. You should see it within 24 hours.

Feb 23rd 2009 edited

Ok good. And if I just keep coming here and posting things, will you keep responding, James? 'Cause you are just never around here to shoot the breeze anymore, and I can keep this up all night. Come to think of it, you never really did shoot much breeze, but yeah. Nice to see ya.

Nice new sites. btw. Clean, inviting. No shock there.

Feb 23rd 2009 edited

Only if it benefits my self-serving interest to make mountains of cash.

Kidding, totally kidding. Besides, at $0.70 profit a pop, it's more like little anthills.

I'll be the first to admit that I'm scarcely around for regular breeze-shooting, having settled into more of a caretaker role rather than that of an active citizen. If it's any consolation, I'm always trying to change that. At the very least I promise to continue responding as best as I can whenever I'm needed.

Mar 9th 2009

As always, I'm late to the party, but I have partially done my part to support-I bought the app, I've played it (a lot, actually)^, and I'm going to write a review sometime after I write a term paper.

^ I hate math, but I like this app because I feel it helps me keep my brain up with simple rules that I know I shouldn't ever forget.

Mar 9th 2009

cough suck up cough!

Hey, James, did you hear what I said?

Mar 9th 2009

You're just jealous 'cuz I'm winning.

Mar 10th 2009

Sucking up is very effective on me. By all means, keep it coming.

Thanks for the support, e-star (and you too, griefbone). Good luck with that term paper.

Mar 11th 2009

Sucking up is very effective on me. By all means, keep it coming.

James with a classic TWSS set up. Nicely done.

May 17th 2009

I hate math, but I like this app because I feel it helps me keep my brain up with simple rules that I know I shouldn't ever forget.

What e-star said. Just loaded it ito my new iPhone, and immediately got sucked into playing for half an hour straight.

Nice work, James!

May 20th 2009

Nice work, James!

Thanks, whatevs. I'm working on our second iPhone app as we speak, though it's a pretty big shift from Brain Thaw (more of a business productivity app, fewer cute penguins and yetis, etc).

May 21st 2009

more of a business productivity app

Will it help me make up all the time I spend here, James? That would be awesome.

1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. >
31 to 43 of 43
Top of PageBack to discussions