Not signed in (Sign In)
Welcome to The Watercooler, the companion forum to Northern Attack and all things concerning The Office on NBC.

Guests are free to browse the forums, although you will need to register for an account if you wish to participate in the discussions or use any of the advanced features of the forum (bookmarks, history, etc).

If you already have an account, please sign in now.

The Watercooler is powered by Vanilla, the sweetest forum on the web.

Bottom of Page
5.16 Blood Drive
  1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. >
1 to 30 of 298
Feb 27th 2009
  • Season 5 : Episode 16
  • First aired on March 5, 2009

Summary courtesy of NBC:

LOVE IS IN THE AIR... SORT OF-- It’s Valentine’s Day at the office. Michael (Golden Globe winner Steve Carell) meets a mysterious woman at a Valentine’s blood drive. Dwight (Rainn Wilson) and Kevin (Brian Baumgartner) pair up with single women at the office “Lonely Hearts Party.” Meanwhile Jim (John Krasinski) and Pam (Jenna Fischer) are banished from the office for being too publicly affectionate, and have an awkward lunch with Phyllis (Phyllis Smith) and Bob (Robert Ray Shafer). Leslie David Baker, Kate Flannery, Mindy Kaling, Angela Kinsey, Oscar Nunez, Paul Lieberstein and Creed Bratton also star.

Feb 27th 2009

They know it'll be March, right?

Feb 27th 2009

Wait, they still make new episodes of the show!?!?!?!?

Feb 27th 2009

The Jam/Phlob lunch sounds promising, as does the blood drive. The romances...maybe.

Feb 27th 2009

So Brent Forrester wrote this one, right?

His episodes have been pretty good...Business School is one of my personal favorites.

Do you think that Toby banishes Jam? He hasn't been creepy this season...Actually, we haven't seen a whole lot of Toby since he came back. What a waste...what a waste.

Feb 27th 2009

Toby, blech.

Mar 1st 2009 edited

A promo for Blood Drive. (and those other Thursday shows.)

Mar 1st 2009

Thoughts: Pammy looks nice. I thought Liz was flipping the double-bird. And why are those other two shows on the air?

Mar 1st 2009

My question is why is Jim stealing Michael's identity and don't call her Pammy.

Mar 1st 2009 edited

FINALLY a promo. Loved Michael telling Jim to suck it.

eta: and loved Pam dancing at her desk.

Mar 1st 2009

There will be people on an unnamed forum who will think that last scene means Jim and Pam are breaking up.

Mar 1st 2009

I thought it was playful and had to deal with Pam trying not to be affectionate in the office since everyone is complaining (according to the summary). Also, that is why I don't read those other forums, sheesh.

Mar 1st 2009

Either they're breaking up or how Pam is a bitch.

Mar 1st 2009

Yes, she totally looked like she was playing, and it was really cute. This looks to be a really good one. Can't wait! Also, I go to the other sites to keep abreast of spoilers, but it ain't easy.

Mar 1st 2009

There will be people on an unnamed forum who will think that last scene means Jim and Pam are breaking up.

They are like TV geniuses. They pick up on things that go right over my head.

Also, I go to the other sites to keep a breast

Nice.

Mar 1st 2009

2nd promo.

Mar 1st 2009

I love that it's been five or so years and Michael is still hung up on the fact that Meredith recently had a hysterectomy.

Mar 1st 2009

Man, Pam looks really good in this episode.

I like how it's probably been about five or so years since Meredith had a hysterectomy, and Michael still talks about it.

Mar 1st 2009

Um...can I call a jinx?

Mar 2nd 2009

I'm right here.

Mar 5th 2009

Finally! It seems like months since the last new episode.

Mar 5th 2009

So Jim/Pam in supply closet tonight? I wonder what that would be like...Pretty explosive, I bet.

Mar 5th 2009

We're more likely to see Angela and Oscar in the supply closet tonight than Jim and Pam given the trends in recent episodes.

Mar 5th 2009

Thanks to my co-worker covering my shift, this will be the first new episode in a long time that I can watch when it originally airs, and not have to wait to watch when I get home and the tape is recording yet more ER than I'll ever watch.

Then again, there might be a new House of Payne episode on TBS (very funny, according to the promos). So...decisions, decisions.

Mar 5th 2009

You probably should watch House of Payne while you have the chance. I don't think they're ever rerun.

Mar 5th 2009

They moved my weekly trivia night from Wednesday to Thursday. Now I have to tape both The Office and Hell's Kitchen and watch them when I get home.

Mar 5th 2009

Your priorities are all screwed up.

Mar 5th 2009

Haha - NOTHING gets in the way of my trivia night. It's at HOOTERS for god's sake!

Mar 5th 2009

He goes there for 2 reasons: the boobs and the trivia!

Mar 5th 2009 edited

Don't forget the beer..!

Fortunately there's no bears or Battlestar Galactica, though.

1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. >
1 to 30 of 298
Top of PageBack to discussions