Not signed in (Sign In)
Welcome to The Watercooler, the companion forum to Northern Attack and all things concerning The Office on NBC.

Guests are free to browse the forums, although you will need to register for an account if you wish to participate in the discussions or use any of the advanced features of the forum (bookmarks, history, etc).

If you already have an account, please sign in now.

The Watercooler is powered by Vanilla, the sweetest forum on the web.

Bottom of Page
5.16 Blood Drive
  1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. 9
  11. 10
  12. >
271 to 298 of 298
Mar 18th 2009

Then there's the episode where they gang gets stuck at a party way out on Long Island and the host is Michael "Vic Mackey/Commish" Chiklis.

Doesn't he come home with Jerry and then want to hang around with him the next day? And is that the one where Elaine says, "Maybe the dingoes ate your fiance."? Or was that another party. Great episode/s either way.

Mar 18th 2009

Yep that's the one. He show's up at Jerry's place all set to hang out and Jerry rudely blows him off. It's the dingo ep too. Great stuff. Weird to see Chiklis with a little tuft of hair and a sweater that would make Bill Cosby cry.

Mar 18th 2009

Or when he uses his dresser drawers as hotel beds for Japanese business travelers?

Thank you for reminding me of this. Loved it.

Mar 18th 2009 edited

I like when Kramer gets an intern to work for Kramerica. And when he starts working in an office. It causes fights between Jerry and Kramer and Jerry is stting in the dark with dinner on the table.

The intern episode is The Voice: Heeeelllloooooo!

The episode where Kramer starts working at Brandt-Leland is The Bizarro Jerry: Taking Care of Business

Mar 18th 2009

Perhaps one of the Mods should rename this The Seinfeld Thread.

Mar 18th 2009

Perhaps one of the Mods should rename this The Seinfeld Thread.

If only there was a thread to talk about non-Office shows. Hmm.

Mar 18th 2009

That's not a bad idea, mtt.

In the meantime, "The Cadillac" is on at the moment, where George (engaged to Susan) tries to get one of Elaine's friends to set him up with Marisa Tomei. He convinces Elaine to call her friend, only to find out she's in the hospital. Elaine relays this to George.

George: What about Marisa Tomei!?

Mar 18th 2009

It just occurred to me that the reason the Valentine's Day episode was so delayed was probably to provide some continuity to the Kevin romance. I think it would have been very easy to forget about that woman from the party, and then they probably would have had to edit "The Golden Ticket" episode differently to remind people.

Mar 18th 2009

Karen, this is the Seinfeld thread. That is an interesting thought, though.

Mar 18th 2009 edited

It just occurred to me that the reason the Valentine's Day episode was so delayed was probably to provide some continuity to the Kevin romance. I think it would have been very easy to forget about that woman from the party, and then they probably would have had to edit "The Golden Ticket" episode differently to remind people.

I thought it just got moved back because Lecture Circuit became a 2 part episode.

Mar 18th 2009

I thought it was because sweeps were shifted because of the digital changover.

N3P makes a good point, though...Serenity now!!!

Mar 19th 2009

Serenity now!!!

So awesome. I think I need to go buy the complete series and watch nostop.

Mar 19th 2009

That's how I feel, too, after the last couple days in this thread.

Mar 8th 2016 edited

This aired seven years ago, and Facebook reminds me I blogged about it on this very date that year. It was a very good episode, particularly for that point in the series. I recommend a rewatch.

Safe to say, in my search for when things went off the rails, they hadn't up to this point.

“I trained my major blood vessels to retract into my body on command. Also, I can retract my penis up into itself.”

Mar 9th 2016

I just like how this thread devolved into a discussion of Seinfeld for a page or two. We own the complete series, and we've been working through it again lately. It still cracks me up.

Mar 9th 2016 edited

I know dark times lie ahead, but I haven't hit them yet. I'm really challenging myself to find that one turning point episode, the point equidistant between "I want to be more than that." and:

Jim: Hey, Deangelo! Wanna meet Cece?

Deangelo: That's a cute baby. Very cute baby. Adorable. Very cute.

Jim: Thank you very much.

Pam: See, we knew it! If he just met her, he'd understand.

Jim: We're back in! Right?

Deangelo: I swear, that baby could be the star of a show entitled 'Babys I Don't Care About

Mar 9th 2016

Deangelo: I swear, that baby could be the star of a show entitled 'Babys I Don't Care About

Not gonna lie, I lol'd when that happened. Along with this line:

Deangelo: No matter how many times I reach out to Dwight, he doesn't seem to want anything to do with me. It reminds me of my relationship with my son. Except there, I'm the Dwight.

Mar 9th 2016

Deangelo

I don't remember who this is? Wait - Is that Will Ferrell? I don't even remember that there even was a Blood Drive, and I barely remember Jim & Pam's kid. And, they had a second one? This show, man. I should rewatch it, I guess.

Or, you know, don't.

Mar 9th 2016 edited

D'Angelo's uncle ran the West Side towers before Marlo moved in and started putting bodies in the vacants. Or was that Andy and Kevin?

Mar 9th 2016

Omars comin'!

Mar 9th 2016

Does he work for Sabre?

Mar 9th 2016

I would have enjoyed the Sabre story much more if Omar had shotgunned a few folks.

May 27th 2016

This thread has blood in the title, and I feel it'd be insensitive to post over on the ol' FB:

I had, like, 3 nosebleeds today, like, to a disgusting extreme due to a cold, and too much blowing of the ol' nose.

And then I shaved today, specifically because I want to wear my red shorts tomorrow, when I go to put flags at the cemetery with my dad for Memorial Day. (My granddad hasn't been able to go with us the last two years....anyway....my mom might go tomorrow too.)

Anyway.

I swear, I think people have been decapitated and had bled less than I have today.

May 27th 2016

My daughter had her first nosebleed today when she picked a scab she thought was boogers. She's so adorable.

May 27th 2016

Oh, poor kid. I bet that was fun.

May 30th 2016

and too much blow

Cocaine is a helluva drug.

May 31st 2016

She's so adorable.

Ah ha ha ha ha. Ha ha ha. Ha. ... Ha ha ha ha. Aaaaaah ha ha. Ha.

Jinx! Oooh! I remember this game!

CorNOT is hell

Like that, right? .

Jun 2nd 2016

Like tha tit

Do ya, huh?

1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5