Not signed in (Sign In)
Welcome to The Watercooler, the companion forum to Northern Attack and all things concerning The Office on NBC.

Guests are free to browse the forums, although you will need to register for an account if you wish to participate in the discussions or use any of the advanced features of the forum (bookmarks, history, etc).

If you already have an account, please sign in now.

The Watercooler is powered by Vanilla, the sweetest forum on the web.

Bottom of Page
[Closed] Growing up, I performed my own circumcision. (Cast younger versions or younger siblings of the cast)
1 to 7 of 7
May 2nd 2009

I'm new here and I promise I will try not to be all thread starting happy.

However I have seen this kid in a couple of Disney Movies and I think he looks just like a young John Krasinski http://www.buddytv.com/articles/Cory-in-the-House/images/jason-dolley-4.jpg

So if your favorite character from the office had a younger sibling who would you cast to play him or her.

May 2nd 2009

apparently I still haven't figured out how to post links.

May 3rd 2009

I am trying to be nice...

Please close this down, Mods. I think we can use the already-established individual character threads for a game like this.

May 3rd 2009

Yeah, I saw this yesterday, and I said to myself: BTF isn't going to like this...

May 3rd 2009

saucy, the Blazers post-season exit is not even a week old...You are on your own, friend

May 3rd 2009

The Blazers? Not sure I know what you are talking about or what it has to do with the topic. I just think the kid looks like Jim and if we are ever introduced to a younger brother at say Jim and Pam's wedding that they should consider casting this kid.

May 3rd 2009

I waited for a closure request. I don't trust my judgment on these things but had the same reaction. Feel free to take it to the respective character threads, saintsaucey. Your contributions are welcome and valued, but your thread initiation skills are the worst thing to happen to the paper industry.

1 to 7 of 7
Top of PageBack to discussions