Not signed in (Sign In)
Welcome to The Watercooler, the companion forum to Northern Attack and all things concerning The Office on NBC.

Guests are free to browse the forums, although you will need to register for an account if you wish to participate in the discussions or use any of the advanced features of the forum (bookmarks, history, etc).

If you already have an account, please sign in now.

The Watercooler is powered by Vanilla, the sweetest forum on the web.

Bottom of Page
[Closed] Let's switch back to English for a sec.
1 to 6 of 6
May 7th 2009 edited

Link Text

Creed Bratten sees all and knows all and will use it to get money anyway he can. Pay up or your dirty secrets will be all over the office. Btw the link text takes you directly to a webisode on NBC's website. But only if you live in the USA

May 7th 2009 edited

Hey Mr. Saucy - Thanks for posting the link! We've got a webisode thread for these, though. I pulled it up for you, can you post this in that thread? Thanks!

May 7th 2009

Anque, bless you for being so nice to this new person who still hasn't learnt to use the search function, despite many people advising said person to do so.

I'm not that nice. Use the search function, ss. You've been told how. Creating unnecessary threads clutters up this otherwise orderly forum and pisses me off. I'm sure a Mod will close this shortly, thanks be to Zeus.

May 7th 2009

you know what BTF you are rude. you are not a mod so despite your being irritated with me it is not your postition to tell me how to post especially in the manner in which you do. You have a problem take it to a mod and let them deal with it. It's their job. I'm used to standard message boards which are run a lot different than this place. This place is more like the talk back section of Aint it cool news and I am not used to it yet. I don't understand why you would have one thread for all of the webisodes. you don't have one thread for all of the episodes. If you don't like me. Ignore me all together.

May 7th 2009

Diffusing the situation. The general rule is don't start a new thread unless there is absolutely no other thread that fits the content. We have many, many threads here and for ease of reading and keeping the place streamlined, we don't like starting new threads. There are threads for each episode because they each generate pages upon pages of discussion. A single webisode would probably only generate a few comments, that's why it's best to keep them all together. When in doubt, ask. Someone who has been around for awhile (BTF, for example) can advise on the applicable thread or second the creation of a new thread if they think it's necessary.

May 7th 2009

Hey there! Can I help? Already taken care of? Alrighty then!

1 to 6 of 6
Top of PageBack to discussions