Not signed in (Sign In)
Welcome to The Watercooler, the companion forum to Northern Attack and all things concerning The Office on NBC.

Guests are free to browse the forums, although you will need to register for an account if you wish to participate in the discussions or use any of the advanced features of the forum (bookmarks, history, etc).

If you already have an account, please sign in now.

The Watercooler is powered by Vanilla, the sweetest forum on the web.

Bottom of Page
5.26 Company Picnic
  1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. ...
  11. 28
  12. >
1 to 30 of 818
May 8th 2009
  • Season 5 : Episode 26
  • First aired on May 14, 2009

Summary courtesy of NBC:

SEASON FINALE -- THE SCRANTON OFFICE REPRESENTS AT THE COMPANY PICNIC—OSCAR NOMINEE AMY RYAN ("Gone Baby Gone") AND IDRIS ELBA ("The Wire") GUEST STAR— It’s the annual Dunder Mifflin company picnic and Michael (Golden Globe winner Steve Carell) and Holly (guest star Amy Ryan) are reunited, and Michael has some big plans for her. Meanwhile, the office competes in the picnic’s volleyball tournament. Rainn Wilson, John Krasinski, Jenna Fischer, Ed Helms, Leslie David Baker, Brian Baumgartner, Kate Flannery, Mindy Kaling, Angela Kinsey, Phyllis Smith, Oscar Nunez, Creed Bratton, Paul Lieberstein and B.J. Novak also star.

May 8th 2009

Second

May 8th 2009 edited

Boo for only being a half hour. What's up with that? Yay for Holly's return. I wonder if we'll see any other DMers from the other branches - Karen, Rinaldo, Dan from Buffalo, Craiggers from Albany?

May 8th 2009

Second

(shakes head and cries for the youth in this country)

May 8th 2009

Hey I am hardly a youth I'm 29 it was supposed to be ironic.

Yeah I didn't know that it was only a half an hour. I assumed it would be an hour like the last three season finalles.

Some how I doubt we see Karen considering she is busy with her own show but I wouldn't hate having her come back. Todd Packer is practically a must. Other than that I don't really care who comes back.

May 8th 2009

In saintsaucey's defense, I did the same thing on an episode thread here once, and I also meant it to be ironic.

May 8th 2009

There are plenty of (old) people on this board who would disagree with you. (coughmttcough) It's also a youthful thing to do something silly and claim that it was ironic. (dances off like an instigating older sister)

May 8th 2009 edited

In saintsaucey's defense, I did the same thing on an episode thread here once, and I also meant it to be ironic.

You're always ironic. In fact, I don't trust this post, Jinx. I shall have to spend the next three hours figuring out what you really meant.

(edited to add a hug for Jinx for the extra h)

May 8th 2009

You're always ironic. In fact, I don't trust this post, Jinx. I shall have to spend the next three hours figuring out what you really meant.

You get me.

May 8th 2009

Karen will probably out on maternity leave.

I am so excited about Holly, but I'm worried that something angsty will happen since the last episode was so cheery.

May 8th 2009

Please no Jim/Pam cliffhanger. I can't see any reason for one, but you never know...

May 8th 2009 edited

SEASON FINALE -- THE SCRANTON OFFICE REPRESENTS AT THE COMPANY PICNIC—Rainn Wilson, John Krasinski, Jenna Fischer, Ed Helms, Leslie David Baker, Brian Baumgartner, Kate Flannery, Mindy Kaling, Angela Kinsey, Phyllis Smith, Oscar Nunez, Creed Bratton, Paul Lieberstein, Rashida Jones, David Koechner, Megan Fox, Taylor Kitch, Lee Pace, John Claude Van Damme and B.J. Novak also star.

Wow. Should be a good show.

May 8th 2009

John Claude Van Damme

Is that Jean Claude's brother? I hope the fifth guy in that list doesn't ruin everything.

May 8th 2009

Daoust...you got me for a few moments there. Until I saw your name.

May 8th 2009

Taylor Kitch, Lee Pace,

Gross.

Megan Fox

Sweet.

May 8th 2009

Megan Fox

Meh...no offense to you, gb, but meh...

Taylor Kitch

Is that the guy that played Gambit? If so, he's a bad ass.

May 8th 2009

John Claude Van Damme

I read this as John Claude Van Dammit. I think he should change his name.

May 8th 2009

Megan Fox, Taylor Kitch, Lee Pace, John Claude Van Damme

Lee Pace is the only one I'd buy except for the fact that he is a regular on another show. He was great in Wonderfalls

May 8th 2009

Taylor Kit[s]ch

Gross.

You do NOT speak about Riggins that way, ever. EVER.

May 8th 2009 edited

I cut and pasted Taylor Kitsch from IMDB. They must have spelled his name wrong there. But the 'John' part was mine. My hilarious ruse was foiled by a spelling error!

May 8th 2009

Silly Canadian. Spelling's for Americans.

May 8th 2009

So it's bad to say Riggins is grosser than a bag of decomposed bowler hats? That's bad?

May 8th 2009

I hope you enjoyed watching the crappy Hawks get a Cleveland Steamer last night from Bron-Bron, g-bone. Go sue someone. Not me, though.

May 8th 2009 edited

The Hawks? Aren't they the team that made it out of the first round?

Additionally, I'm very disappointed that Daoust misspelled JCVD's name.

May 8th 2009

Megan Fox

Meh...no offense to you, gb, but meh...

Agreed, mostly because of that stupid Marilyn Monroe tattoo she has on her forearm.

May 8th 2009 edited

The Hawks? Aren't they the team that made it out of the first round?

In the Eastern Conference, yes. Also, ouch.

PS: Don't forget that Megan Fox also keeps coming back to her much older boyfriend, Brian Austin Green. Ew.

May 8th 2009

PS: Don't forget that Megan Fox also keeps coming back to her much older boyfriend, Brian Austin Green. Ew.

There are about eight things wrong with that sentence. Good work.

May 8th 2009

David Koechner

Packer alert!

May 8th 2009

I'm verrrry happy for a Packer Return.

May 8th 2009

Yeahhh, I don't think that's real.

1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4