Not signed in (Sign In)
Welcome to The Watercooler, the companion forum to Northern Attack and all things concerning The Office on NBC.

Guests are free to browse the forums, although you will need to register for an account if you wish to participate in the discussions or use any of the advanced features of the forum (bookmarks, history, etc).

If you already have an account, please sign in now.

The Watercooler is powered by Vanilla, the sweetest forum on the web.

Bottom of Page
Oh my god! Is that Jim's? The Expectant Mother thread
  1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. ...
  11. 64
  12. >
1 to 30 of 1897
May 10th 2009 edited

In light of the wonderful fact that so many of you ladies are expecting, and because it's Mother's Day, I thought it might be nice to create a thread in your honor, and anyone else who might ever be with child. Discuss all things pregnancy related, including every update that ever occurs...ever, that you feel like sharing. This is so exciting!

May 10th 2009

Gee, I thought you were going to use "Like the tide at Omaha Beach" for the title.

May 10th 2009

I like the Jim title. (smiley face)

May 10th 2009

Yay! I was hoping you would.

May 10th 2009

Good choice, VG, though I like how you think, DC.

May 10th 2009

Happy Mother's Day BTF, Anque and lem!

May 10th 2009

Indeed, Happy Mother's Day to you ladies. May your children be born with the strength of ten men.

May 10th 2009 edited

You guys are sweet! Tiger got me this Boppy mommy pillow (I've been having trouble getting comfy at night) and Rock Band 2 for mother's day. He gets me. I tried out the pillow earlier today and I passed out for over an hour.

May 10th 2009

Boppy mommy pillow

I want one.

May 10th 2009

aren't bobby's for putting around your tummy so the baby can nurse.

May 10th 2009

Judging by the large pregnant woman snuggling up to the Boppy, I think it's a body pillow.

May 10th 2009

okay well what is what I described called

May 10th 2009

Boppy is a brand. They make different kinds like ones for expectant mothers to use the get comfy to sleep and also those for nursing and some other baby toys, as well. But the one my hubby got me is the preggy body pillow like BMF explained.

May 10th 2009

Oh I didn't know that.

May 11th 2009

You know what's better than the Boppy nursing pillow? A pillow called My Brest Friend. It's so much better than a Boppy. Boppys (Boppies?) are pieces of rotting horse poo compared to this pillow. Okay, that was an exaggeration. The horse poo is not rotting. Why am I talking about horse poo in the Expectant Mother thread? Why am I still typing?

My Brest Friend. Look into it.

May 11th 2009

That link is deceiving. I had much higher expectations.

May 11th 2009

Most guys have two brest friends.

May 11th 2009

Then they need to diet and get some exercise.

I'm sorry - moobs are never going to catch on.

May 11th 2009

Moobs? Those two guys? No, they aren't my brest friends. They are just two guys that hang out and serve no purpose. My brest friends hang out with my wife.

May 11th 2009

My brest friends hang out with my wife.

Ahhh...a foursome!

Kewl!

May 11th 2009 edited

Does it concern anyone else that the makers of My Brest Friend do not know how to spell breast? Just me? Ok.

May 11th 2009

I'm pretty concerned about it.

May 11th 2009

I'm pretty concerned abou tit.

...would have been funnier.

May 11th 2009

You're right.

I'm not worthy!

May 11th 2009

You're worthy. You have an awesome screenname. Now, if you used the named Bob or Larry (or Brian, for instance), you'd have to get the hell out for missing a funny opportunity like that. But Nerfy Life gives you immunity.

May 11th 2009

To answer the question posted in the thread title: Yes. Yes it is.

May 11th 2009

Yay! I would like to note that this kiddos getting big-ness is rather a more uncomfortable experience than the first kiddo's getting big-ness. I don't know why. I wish I could wear sweats to work.

Also, yay lem!! Is your ultrasound on Wednesday?

May 11th 2009

Whyyyyyy does my back hurt every night when I'm trying to sleep? I am not big yet. This is not fair. Gaaaaaaaah.

May 11th 2009

Maybe it's a kidney infection. Those hurt.

May 11th 2009

Nope, it's not that. It doesn't hurt when I pee. Or when I'm awake. Just when I'm laying down, in bed, trying to get some much-needed sleep. I'll blame my growing uterus until I find a better explanation.

1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. ...
  11. 64
  12. >