Not signed in (Sign In)
Welcome to The Watercooler, the companion forum to Northern Attack and all things concerning The Office on NBC.

Guests are free to browse the forums, although you will need to register for an account if you wish to participate in the discussions or use any of the advanced features of the forum (bookmarks, history, etc).

If you already have an account, please sign in now.

The Watercooler is powered by Vanilla, the sweetest forum on the web.

Bottom of Page
Summertime and the Contest Is Easy (Much Like Your Mom): the 2009 Contest Thread
  1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. ...
  11. 33
  12. >
91 to 120 of 972
May 28th 2009

Well if I was her friend on myspace I'd know wether you were lieing. I am pretty sure you are but damn I can't check it out.

May 28th 2009

She mentions all the new Office web sites when they come out. Just check your hit counter, I'm sure you'll see a spike now.

May 28th 2009

85 Total visits 355 Total views but no one joined

May 28th 2009

I even signed up, saucey, in a show of solidarity to you, but I already forget my screen name and my password. I think it was something inappropriate.

May 28th 2009

strange I don't see you listed on the members list. Are you sure Scrantonicity II is the one you joined.

May 28th 2009

Dammit! We all joined Scrantonicity I.

May 28th 2009

If I was to join your forum, does that mean I could make a Transformers suck thread?

May 28th 2009

If you felt it nesicary but I don't agree with that sentiment.

May 28th 2009

Your contest sounds great! I'll post a blog post about it on my site! :)

~Nette

May 28th 2009 edited

Pam/Jenna accepted your friend request.

WOOT

May 28th 2009

Your contest sounds great! I'll post a blog post about it on my site! :)

Who are you?

May 28th 2009

That's Nette. You should get around the fandom more.

May 28th 2009

Okay so I made sure not to jank up the fixed pane size of the window so why was my post edited.

May 28th 2009

I'm going to guess . . . ghosts. Leprechaun trickster ghosts.

May 28th 2009

Okay so I made sure not to jank up the fixed pane size of the window so why was my post edited.

This is an improperly punctuated run-on sentence don't you think.

Also, it janked up my screen. Just use the space bar.

Also again, griefbone's right.

May 28th 2009

This is an improperly punctuated run-on sentence don't you think.

Did you just ask me if my sentence was improperly punctuated and then put a period at the end of yours instead of a question mark?

Also I just cut and pasted BTF's statement from the other time that I janked up the fixed window pane and I forgot to change the punctuation.

I did check to make sure I didn't jank up the fixed window pane and according to my window it was fine. I'm sorry if it screwed up your window.

May 28th 2009

Did you miss the irony or are you turning the tables on me I can't tell?

It's OK. Maybe it was just my screen. How many friends does she have now?

May 28th 2009

Face palm. Apparently I missed the irony. I don't know how many friends she has. I didn't look.

May 28th 2009

That's Nette. You should get around the fandom more.

I don't know why, but this post made me laugh out loud. Maybe it was the way I pictured you saying it, B.

May 28th 2009

My TWOP name passed so I can now post over there. I am thoroughly whelmed.

May 28th 2009

That's Nette. You should get around the fandom more

I still don't know who this is. I'm not trying to be ignorant. But this is the only Office site I visit. I'm too lazy to be fully obsessed. So... Awww forget it. Who cares who that is.

May 28th 2009
May 28th 2009

Oh.

May 28th 2009

Thanks for posting that, Nette! We really appreciate it!

May 31st 2009

The contest starts tomorrow! Are you guys getting excited? Very excited? Extremely excited?...Just very? That's cool.

May 31st 2009

A contest and the premier of Conan's Tonight Show. Awesome.

Jun 1st 2009 edited

First prompt is up. Please remember to only post your entry in the prompt thread to avoid disqualification. Remember also to git r dun.

We also started a twitter feed.

Jun 1st 2009

Holy crap you guys are fast!

Jun 1st 2009

Just a (hopefully) helpful reminder to the newbies, make sure you read the rules again. You cannot edit your post once you post it! Remember that.

I wonder if we'll see bobuerto or Jason come back for the contest?

Jun 1st 2009

The twitter feed doesn't work for me, Bubba.

1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. ...
  11. 33
  12. >