Not signed in (Sign In)
Welcome to The Watercooler, the companion forum to Northern Attack and all things concerning The Office on NBC.

Guests are free to browse the forums, although you will need to register for an account if you wish to participate in the discussions or use any of the advanced features of the forum (bookmarks, history, etc).

If you already have an account, please sign in now.

The Watercooler is powered by Vanilla, the sweetest forum on the web.

Bottom of Page
S5 DVD: Send In The Subs
  1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. >
1 to 30 of 262
May 27th 2009 edited

Lots of info on the Season 5 DVD is popping up so I figured we needed a thread for it.

Any ideas on thread names so I can modify the title?

Release date: Tuesday, Sept 8th.
Commentaries:

• Weight Loss: Randy Cordray, Brian Wittle, Nick Carbone, Ben Patrick, Alysia Raycraft, Kelly Cantley, and Jake Aust
  • Business Ethics: BJ, Peter & Vartan, and Sergio & Alan
  • Employee Transfer: Dave Rogers, Anthony Farell, Veda Semarne, Chuck Canzoneri, Kyle Alexander, and Phil Shea
  • Customer Survey: Stephen Merchant, Paul L., and Mindy
  • Moroccan Christmas: Angela, Kate and Brian
  • The Duel: Rainn, Rusty Mahmood, Jen Celotta, and Dean Holland
  • Dream Team: BJ, Aaron Schure, Charlie Grandy and Matt Sohn
  • Michael Scott Paper Company: Jenna, Gene & Lee, and Justin Spitzer
  • Casual Friday: Creed, Mindy, Ellie Kemper, Brent Forrester and Claire Scanlon
  • Company Picnic: Paul, Jen Celotta, and Ken Kwapis

Other extras:
* Gag Reel
* Deleted Scenes
* Academy of Arts and Sciences Presents The Office
* Superbowl Ads
* Olympic Promos
* Webisodes

Source

I am excited about a lot of those commentaries, especially Customer Survey. I don't know who a lot of those people are but I recognize the names of Sergio and Alan as the food truck people that Rainn imitates. So, it made me remember from last year's commentaries that they mentioned that they should have some of the crew do commentaries and I bet those are who all those unrecognized names are.

May 27th 2009

moving my comments over from the S4 DVD thread

It seems that these things change the closer we get to the release date. Last year, I believe it was reported that we'd be getting a table read of Did I Stutter?, so we'll see what we really get.

May 27th 2009

Thanks lem. I'm not sure I want to hear the caterers commentary though.

May 27th 2009

Another name I recognize is Veda the script supervisor.

May 27th 2009

How does the Kras get out of doing commentary for the second year in a row? That makes me mad.

You could call it: Send In The Subs. Or, One Fiance + One Lover = One Whore

May 27th 2009

How about "Andy and Angela? Yeah, never mind."

May 27th 2009

Stephen Merchant doing commentary....awesome.

May 27th 2009

Yeppers.

May 28th 2009

From Office Tally:

Two DVD copies of The Office: Season 5 hold hidden "Golden Dunder Mifflin Tickets" which entitle the lucky finders and their guests to a trip to Los Angeles to visit the set of The Office.

Awesome.

May 28th 2009

Probably not applicable to Canadians.

May 28th 2009

Damn that border!

May 28th 2009

Yes, that damned border. The same border that Janet Napolitano said that the 9/11 hijackers crossed to get into the States. Upon hearing that news, millions of Canadians began frothing at the mouth with rage.

May 28th 2009 edited

Upon hearing that news, millions of Canadians began frothing at the mouth with rage.

Thereby showing the most emotion they had ever displayed since the day Gretzky signed a contract with LA.

May 28th 2009

The day that shall not be named?!?! We must not speak of it.

Jun 24th 2009

Oh it's so ugly.

Jun 24th 2009

I think it looks fine.

Jun 24th 2009

It's so boring.

Jun 24th 2009

Ok, two questions: First, why is Ryan on the cover? Second, what are peoples opinions on standard vs Blu-Ray? BR might be nice for the enhanced picture, but then I'm stuck watching on just the one TV and it won't play in the computer.

Jun 24th 2009

I was wondering the same thing, DC. If BJ's going to be on the cover then you have to put pretty much everyone else on, too. He was almost non-existent this season, except for the abortive Michael Scott Paper Co. arc.

Jun 24th 2009

If and when I get out of debt I may start rebuilding my dvd collection in Blue Ray. I don't see a point in buying the series in blue ray though.

Ryan is on the cover because he has always been on the cover. He's a writer and a star and that makes him special. Unlike Toby and Kelly.

Jun 24th 2009

What means this abortive? Did you not like it?

Jun 24th 2009

I kind of like the cover.

Jun 24th 2009

Me to VG. We should start a club.

Jun 24th 2009

If BJ's going to be on the cover then you have to put pretty much everyone else on, too

Angela had a lot more going on this year than B.J.

Jun 24th 2009

Shhh, he might hear you... or read what you write.

Jun 24th 2009

I wholly support the appearance of Angela on the cover.....Of Maxim.

Jun 24th 2009 edited

Me to VG. We should start a club.

You can't be in the club because some people think you monopolize the conversation by trying to be funny.

VG hopes ss gets the reference, and doesn't take it personally. Well, not too personally.

Jun 24th 2009

I was baffled and hurt for a minute before I remembered that was a quote from the episode with the Finer Things Club.

Jun 24th 2009

You can't be in the club because some people think you monopolize the conversation by trying to be funny.

Oscar?

1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. >
1 to 30 of 262