Not signed in (Sign In)
Welcome to The Watercooler, the companion forum to Northern Attack and all things concerning The Office on NBC.

Guests are free to browse the forums, although you will need to register for an account if you wish to participate in the discussions or use any of the advanced features of the forum (bookmarks, history, etc).

If you already have an account, please sign in now.

The Watercooler is powered by Vanilla, the sweetest forum on the web.

Bottom of Page
Reverse psychology is an awesome tool. The false statement thread.
  1. <
  2. 1
  3. ...
  4. 13
  5. 14
  6. 15
  7. 16
  8. 17
  9. 18
  10. 19
  11. 20
  12. ...
  13. 26
  14. >
481 to 510 of 751
Dec 1st 2009

I love being put on terminal hold.

Dec 1st 2009

I love my employer.

Also, the recession is over.

Dec 1st 2009

I really like having headaches.

Dec 22nd 2009

I'm terribly sad that this is my last day at work until January 4th. I'm even more upset that we're sending our three students who showed up today home an hour early so I can go into town and do some last minute shopping for my wife. Sometimes, life just keeps giving you lemon parties.

Dec 22nd 2009

I really hope it dumps a ton of snow on Thursday morning, either making it impossible for me to go home for Christmas or have a really fun ride on the way there. Especially since we'll have my elderly grandmother in the car with us for half the ride.

Dec 22nd 2009

I'm highly motivated to work today!

Dec 22nd 2009

Me too Bri! That's why I'm not checking NA at all today.

Dec 22nd 2009 edited

I'm so motivated to work today that I didn't have time to read the transcript of Larry King Live when he had Tracey Gold (who played Carol Seaver on Growing Pains) on as a guest after her 2004 arrest for DUI. Can you one-up that?

Gold

Dec 22nd 2009

Anyone want to go for bronze?

Dec 22nd 2009

fonz

Dec 22nd 2009

Ayyyyyyyy!

Dec 22nd 2009

I've been sleeping very soundly for the past week, and don't feel tired at all.

Dec 22nd 2009

I'm hoping that one more thing will go wrong with my house, so I can completely drain my savings account.

Dec 22nd 2009

Wrapping presents is my favorite thing about the holidays.

Dec 22nd 2009

Mine too! Because I'm so good at it.

Dec 28th 2009

I'm so glad I had a Dr. Pepper for the first time in six months at dinner tonight. Because of still wide awake.

Dec 28th 2009

I was totally aware of the fact that Dr Pepper has caffiene in it.

Dec 29th 2009

It's crazy busy on here today. Is it because it's New Years' Eve Eve Eve?

Dec 30th 2009

Now it's New Year's Eve Eve. I'm sure that's the reason.

Feb 11th 2010

I want the four day old thread to stay on the front page.

Feb 11th 2010

We don't want the funk, nor do we need the funk.

Feb 11th 2010

The mud in my barn lot has completely dried up, making it easy to walk without feeling my calf high boots will be sucked off. And I'm looking forward to another round of 34 degrees and raining weather tomorrow. Because I love it so.

Feb 11th 2010

It's cool that my tax refund hasn't been deposited into my bank yet. I don't need that money at all.

Feb 11th 2010

I'm looking forward to doing my taxes this weekend.

Feb 11th 2010

I'm totally bummed that I have mine done, and that the refunds have been deposited.

Feb 11th 2010

I totally remembered that I usually get money back. I'm not looking forward to doing mine. I hope they take a long time to send me my $$$.

Feb 11th 2010

I enjoy spending a good bit of my workday making sure my co-workers adhere to the posted schedule for lunches and breaks. It's refeshing to work with people whose main concern every day is not doing a good job, but rather making sure they get their full 15 minutes each time. Hooray!

Feb 11th 2010 edited

. It's refeshing to work with people whose main concern every day is not doing a good job, but rather making sure they get their full 15 minutes each time.

You seem to be fitting in well with the collective, comrade.

Feb 11th 2010

You seem to be fitting in well with the collective, comrade.

I'm not sure what the point you are trying to make is..?

Feb 11th 2010

I'm not sure what the point you are trying to make is..?

[Earnestly written statement that does not belong in this thread]I was just making another false statement. In other words, I think that a person who actually cares about doing a good job at work and not just punching the clock would not do well in a communist type workplace. [/Earnestly written statement that does not belong in this thread]

1. <
  2. 1
  3. ...
  4. 13
  5. 14
  6. 15
  7. 16
  8. 17
  9. 18
  10. 19
  11. 20
  12. ...