Not signed in (Sign In)
Welcome to The Watercooler, the companion forum to Northern Attack and all things concerning The Office on NBC.

Guests are free to browse the forums, although you will need to register for an account if you wish to participate in the discussions or use any of the advanced features of the forum (bookmarks, history, etc).

If you already have an account, please sign in now.

The Watercooler is powered by Vanilla, the sweetest forum on the web.

Bottom of Page
Reverse psychology is an awesome tool. The false statement thread.
  1. <
  2. 1
  3. ...
  4. 14
  5. 15
  6. 16
  7. 17
  8. 18
  9. 19
  10. 20
  11. 21
  12. ...
  13. 25
  14. >
511 to 540 of 750
Feb 11th 2010

Ahh okay - gotcha. Sometime's the "tone" is hard to get online and one of the other forums I read is oftentimes people constantly taking the piss out of one another.

Feb 11th 2010

Sometime's the "tone" is hard to get online

Especially with someone as sensitive as you are.

See? Am I serious or kidding? No one can tell!

Feb 11th 2010

It's hard to tell if you're mocking him.

Feb 11th 2010

MISSterious is being a jerk like usual.

(Remember what thread we're in!)

Feb 11th 2010

You did have me going for a second there..

Feb 11th 2010

So...I didn't have you going?

Feb 11th 2010

This forum is full of humorless assholes who never kid each other.

Feb 11th 2010

Oh great...now we have to listen to TTP's pointless drivel again.

Feb 11th 2010

See there now jinx, you've gone and really hacked me off. And hacked off hillbillies are gentle, fun people.

Feb 11th 2010

I'm not laughing.

Feb 11th 2010

Sometime's the "tone" is hard to get online and one of the other forums I read is oftentimes people constantly taking the piss out of one another.

Damn urologist forums.

Feb 11th 2010

people constantly taking the piss out of one another.

you've gone and really hacked me off.

I don't think this is actually the nonsensical statement thread at all.

Feb 11th 2010

I care about the Winter Olympics.

Feb 11th 2010

I am not at all looking forward to the Olympics. I have no fond, warm and fuzzy feelings attached to memories of watching it. Nor am I looking forward to drinking a glass of wine and watching the opening ceremonies.

Also, I am having a really crappy semester. I do not remember at all what it is that made me choose this profession to begin with.

Feb 11th 2010

I love the costumes and pageantry of figure skating.

Feb 11th 2010

The Olympics don't bring out the worst of my cynical nature like a frothy, bitter regurgitation of bad luncheon meat.

Feb 12th 2010

I love every one of the sports in the winter olympics, and don't think that any of them are poorly designed for spectators. I'm thrilled by skiing, titillated by curling, and stimulated by the biathalon.

The only thing I love more than the Winter Olympics is the Winter X Games.

Feb 12th 2010

Snowboarding: The New Baseball.

Feb 12th 2010

Damn urologist forums.

Remember me? Mine was green.

Apr 7th 2010 edited

I remembered this thread every day for the past while until today. And I spent a very short time trying to think of something to say in it so I could bring it to the front page again. And this is the worst I could come up with.

Apr 7th 2010

This thread LIVES! Muahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Aug 1st 2010

I just love my former housemate, who left me with so much wonderful cleaning to do, now that he's moved out. I don't mind at all that he left so much of his crap, most of it broken down, for me to get rid of! I don't mind that he didn't vacuum or bother to clean (or flush) the toilet or the bathroom at all while he lived here, let alone all his gross bathroom things that he left behind. I totally understand that he doesn't live on the same planet as the rest of us, and that when it became August 1st at midnight last night for everyone else, it meant for him that he could come by "later in the week" to pick up after himself. Because other people who are moving in here deserve to move into a clean home, I rejoice in the opportunity to clean up after him until I throw out my back-- if not today, then, tomorrow! But my favorite thing, the thing I just can't wait to clean for the rest of the night, is all the food and random jars and containers of godknowswhat! Because I have been looking at that stuff for months, hoping he would move out so I could take a nice big whiff of mold, maybe eat it, or throw it away and wash the containers, or throw them away, into my already overflowing garbage can. It's mine, all mine! And the delicious, buttery icing on my urinal cake is that when the garbage bill comes, it will be so much higher! I get to do all this work, for free, and then pay the city for it!

Aug 1st 2010

That is spectacular, bwc. I am so happy for you!

Aug 1st 2010

Not as happy as I am!

Aug 1st 2010

High fives all around!

Aug 1st 2010

You're very lucky to have known him, even for a little while.

Aug 1st 2010

I wish he could be my roommate.

Aug 1st 2010

Roommates are the best.

Aug 2nd 2010

I do not find you amusing at all, bwc. Nor do I feel for your circumstances.

Aug 2nd 2010

Lindsay Lohan will serve the remainder of her sentence in prison.

1. <
  2. 1
  3. ...
  4. 14
  5. 15
  6. 16
  7. 17
  8. 18
  9. 19
  10. 20
  11. 21
  12. ...