Not signed in (Sign In)
Welcome to The Watercooler, the companion forum to Northern Attack and all things concerning The Office on NBC.

Guests are free to browse the forums, although you will need to register for an account if you wish to participate in the discussions or use any of the advanced features of the forum (bookmarks, history, etc).

If you already have an account, please sign in now.

The Watercooler is powered by Vanilla, the sweetest forum on the web.

Bottom of Page
Reverse psychology is an awesome tool. The false statement thread.
  1. <
  2. 1
  3. ...
  4. 15
  5. 16
  6. 17
  7. 18
  8. 19
  9. 20
  10. 21
  11. 22
  12. ...
  13. 26
  14. >
541 to 570 of 751
Aug 2nd 2010 edited

Lindsay Lohan will serve the remainder of her sentence in prison.

That's totally fair.

Aug 2nd 2010

There's gambling going on in this establishment? I'm shocked, totally shocked.

Aug 2nd 2010

I'm glad to finally be back at work after a long vacation.

Aug 4th 2010

I can't wait for my vacation to be over.

Aug 4th 2010

I'm not jealous at all about the fact that you guys get vacations. I'm fine with being at work.

Aug 24th 2010

I really enjoyed moving my 86 yr old mom from assisted living to memory care yesterday. She loved her new, different room and settled right in.

Aug 24th 2010

I'm so glad you feel that way.

I slept great last night, and I feel so ready to meet the day.

Aug 24th 2010

What's memory care? Just out of curiosity.

Aug 24th 2010

I really enjoyed moving my 86 yr old mom from assisted living to memory care yesterday. She loved her new, different room and settled right in.

My parents are having a similarly easy time of things with my mom's mom and aunt and it's not causing any stress at all.

Aug 24th 2010

I can't relate at all.

Aug 24th 2010

I'm happy to read about everyone's good fortune with their aging parents (or grandparents) after just going to my father's 85th birthday.

Aug 24th 2010

None of this worries me at all. Neither do the financial implications of this stuff. Nope. Hunky-dory over here as my parents cruise past their 70th birthdays soon.

In other news, I never worry about the long-term future.

Aug 24th 2010

I am so glad school starts tomorrow. There's nothing worse than waking up after the sun has already come up, and eating breakfast alone. I'm especially looking forward to those parent/child bonding moments, which can only happen during homework time.

Aug 25th 2010

You will not check out and vote for this submission for the Office fanisode: http://www.nbc.com/The_Office/fanisode/085-murder/segment/85/video/1243588

It does not have Roy's mugshot and Dwight with crossbows.

You will also not spread this link the around the fandom like rapid fire.

That's not what she said.

Apr 7th 2011 edited

There's nothing funnier than bringing back old threads.

I'm very busy right now.

Apr 7th 2011

I hate this thread.

I love manboobs. They're sexy.

Apr 7th 2011

I am also very busy. Of all the things I should be doing, NAing is the least important.

Apr 7th 2011

I am not excited that I finally got cheap tickets to Texas for my sister's wedding. Weddings suck. I hate my sister and her new beau. Also, I hate you guys.

Apr 7th 2011

I love manboobs. They're sexy.

Yep. Hot.

I am not excited that I finally got cheap tickets to Texas for my sister's wedding.

Boo.

Apr 7th 2011

I hate Puerto Vallarta and I can't wait to go home to Seattle. I did not flirt and take pictures of hot guys down here and add them as facebook friends. There is nothing to do in Puerto Vallarta and all the guys are bone-dog ugly. I'm stoked that it snowed in Seattle and I hope it snows and rains for weeks and weeks starting tomorrow night when I get home.

Apr 7th 2011

I have not bothered to look at that girlsinboyshorts account on Twitter even once since it was mentioned here a few days ago, because I find girls in boyshorts very cold.

I'm really upset that I found that account. It is the worst account on Twitter.

I had a miserable time today playing golf instead of going to work.

Apr 7th 2011

I'm stoked that it snowed in Seattle and I hope it snows and rains for weeks and weeks starting tomorrow night when I get home.

It's awful that the clouds have parted here in Seattle and it's a disgusting sunny day outside my window.

Apr 7th 2011

That's terrible news, DC, and I'm sorry to hear it. I feel much worse now about going home tomorrow.

Apr 7th 2011

I am not heading to bc's facebook page.

Apr 7th 2011

Don't check out my new friend Romahn. He's ugly as sin.

Apr 8th 2011

I didn't.

Apr 8th 2011 edited

I didn't either.

There's a boring comment under the first picture in his album, the one where he's shirtless. You shouldn't go read it.

Apr 8th 2011

You shouldn't read the other comments on that album made by the same woman either. She is clearly not his girlfriend. Also, her own profile picture doesn't look at all like she's high on meth or something.

Apr 8th 2011

I didn't read any of that. Also, he gets uglier with each picture.

Apr 8th 2011

He doesn't at all look completely different in that sepia one with the suit. Nor is he the best looking in that one either.

1. <
  2. 1
  3. ...
  4. 15
  5. 16
  6. 17
  7. 18
  8. 19
  9. 20
  10. 21
  11. 22
  12. ...