Not signed in (Sign In)
Welcome to The Watercooler, the companion forum to Northern Attack and all things concerning The Office on NBC.

Guests are free to browse the forums, although you will need to register for an account if you wish to participate in the discussions or use any of the advanced features of the forum (bookmarks, history, etc).

If you already have an account, please sign in now.

The Watercooler is powered by Vanilla, the sweetest forum on the web.

Bottom of Page
Reverse psychology is an awesome tool. The false statement thread.
  1. <
  2. 1
  3. ...
  4. 16
  5. 17
  6. 18
  7. 19
  8. 20
  9. 21
  10. 22
  11. 23
  12. ...
  13. 26
  14. >
571 to 600 of 751
Apr 8th 2011

Woah. Slow down with all the posting today, folks.

Apr 8th 2011

Hahaha. Daoust, you so unfunny. Number.

Apr 8th 2011

Number.

This was not hilarious. Also, I got it immediately.

Apr 9th 2011 edited

Time out (Zack Morris style) Hours after the post, I wondered, "is number the opposite of word? Will that make sense?" Then I thought I maybe should have put 'letter'. But letters are part of a word. So I left it. Thankfully the smart one got it. Time in.

Apr 9th 2011

I got it.

Apr 9th 2011

I did too, and laughed. Nice work.

Apr 10th 2011

He doesn't at all look completely different in that sepia one with the suit. Nor is he the best looking in that one either.

I knew immediately what you were talking about and didn't have to go look at his pictures again at all. That is definitely him, because he and his family and friends don't tag pictures they're not in. Nobody must have wanted him to see that picture, so they didn't tag him. I'm glad you guys aren't his friend so you can't see all his other photo albums, including some horrible pictures of really boring things in Puerto Vallarta.

Number.

I totally got that right away and don't think it's clever at all.

Apr 10th 2011

I knew immediately what you were talking about and didn't have to go look at his pictures again at all. That is definitely him, because he and his family and friends don't tag pictures they're not in. Nobody must have wanted him to see that picture, so they didn't tag him. I'm glad you guys aren't his friend so you can't see all his other photo albums, including some horrible pictures of really boring things in Puerto Vallarta.

I'm absolutely positive that this only took a short time to write and you didn't at all have to carefully word it to get your point across. I am not in the least impressed about the body of work that went into this, nor did I have to read it four times, thinking "false, false" after each line to understand its meaning.

Apr 10th 2011

I am loving the slowness of the library's wireless connection right now, really gives you time to consider whether you really want to visit that website after all.

Apr 10th 2011

I'm absolutely positive that this only took a short time to write and you didn't at all have to carefully word it to get your point across. I am not in the least impressed about the body of work that went into this, nor did I have to read it four times, thinking "false, false" after each line to understand its meaning.

I am not laughing at this, and I really don't like this thread at all.

Apr 10th 2011

Romahn did NOT just FB chat me and give me his phone number, and I'm not at all thrilled. I care a lot that he's got a girlfriend, because this could be serious, and I wouldn't even think of having a fling with a hot semi-stranger the next time I go to Mexico.

Apr 10th 2011

I am not at all thrilled for you, and don't have an ounce of interest in how this plays out.

Apr 10th 2011

Me neither. Booooring!

Apr 11th 2011

Totally.

Apr 11th 2011

This thread never confuses me. I never am reading it and forget that it's the "False Statement" thread, and scratch my head wondering what you all mean.

Apr 11th 2011

Well you're the only one who has that reaction.

Apr 11th 2011

While I'm not at all interested on how this works out for you, BWC, I also am not concerned in the least about the whole having a girlfriend thing and what kind of guy this possibly makes him, if the whole phone number thing is completely innocent. I also don't think you deserve a lot more if the phone number thing is anything else but innocent.

Apr 13th 2011

What Asdfaeou said makes no sense.

Also, I am so looking forward to heading upstairs to put away five baskets of laundry.

Apr 13th 2011

I just put a bunch of laundry away myself. It was the most fun I've had all day!

Apr 13th 2011 edited

Putting laundry away? Where I come from we call it doing the hibbity dibbity.

In keeping with the thread title, that isn't the 34th time I've used that term on here, according to a quick search, because I don't make the same jokes over and over.

Apr 13th 2011

That's what we call it here, too, Bri.

Apr 15th 2011

Good to see that Friday Night Lights is still doing realistic depictions of football games.

Apr 15th 2011

Yes, every game ending on a last minute miracle play is totally realistic.

Apr 20th 2011

I really hated this morning outside at my place. Everything is parched, dead, and ugly. It's just a horrible time of the year.

Apr 20th 2011

Everything is parched, dead, and ugly.

It's not like that at my house at all.

Apr 20th 2011 edited

Everything is parched, dead, and ugly.

ETA. I totally remembered what thread I was in.

Everything here will be green and lush and all signs of winter will have disappeared by this time tomorrow.

Apr 20th 2011

I wish I lived in the Great North so I could have winter 10 months a year. sighs

Apr 20th 2011

I really enjoyed the HR customer service training that I voluntarily attended this morning. The contemporary training video with realistic characterizations and stellar acting really helped me to take a new view about helping my customers.

Apr 20th 2011

The contemporary training video with realistic characterizations and stellar acting really helped me to take a new view about helping my customers.

Doesn't sound like "Who Cares Wins" at all.

Apr 20th 2011

Sounds more like it starred a natural redhead.

1. <
  2. 1
  3. ...
  4. 16
  5. 17
  6. 18
  7. 19
  8. 20
  9. 21
  10. 22
  11. 23
  12. ...