Not signed in (Sign In)
Welcome to The Watercooler, the companion forum to Northern Attack and all things concerning The Office on NBC.

Guests are free to browse the forums, although you will need to register for an account if you wish to participate in the discussions or use any of the advanced features of the forum (bookmarks, history, etc).

If you already have an account, please sign in now.

The Watercooler is powered by Vanilla, the sweetest forum on the web.

Bottom of Page
Reverse psychology is an awesome tool. The false statement thread.
  1. <
  2. 1
  3. ...
  4. 17
  5. 18
  6. 19
  7. 20
  8. 21
  9. 22
  10. 23
  11. 24
  12. 25
  13. >
661 to 690 of 750
Aug 23rd 2011 edited

Well, a room where we could all watch. A thread! I mean, a thread just for you two. Not a room.

Aug 23rd 2011

I would totally not be cool with that.

Aug 23rd 2011

Oh, yeah, this thread.

I don't think it'd be too much pressure. I don't like it that we can be awesome anywhere we want. I wish the threads here were more on-topic-ish.

Aug 23rd 2011

Yeah! Toosie and I suck!

Aug 23rd 2011

Toosie and I suck!

And Mike Rowe!

Aug 24th 2011

I didn't mind at all that a huge spider just crawled across my arm. I wasn't almost asleep when it happened, oblivious to Letterman in the background. I'm sure I'll fall right to sleep now, and won't stay up watching Craig Ferguson and infomercials until morning. I don't wish I had kevlar pajamas and a flamethrower. Spiders are my favorite.

Aug 24th 2011

I totally haven't seen the episode on extracting bull semen. It was very pleasant.

Aug 25th 2011

I can't think of anything I'd rather watch!

Aug 26th 2011

You're a big fan of semen extraction?

Aug 26th 2011

Not many women and some men, are.

Aug 26th 2011 edited

I did not chicken out.

Aug 26th 2011

I've never done that myself.

Aug 26th 2011

I love it when that happens. It makes me feel like I am here for everything. It also makes me scaredier to admit anything that might be daring on my part to admit.

Aug 27th 2011

I love it when this place gets spammed to crap.

Aug 27th 2011

It is not sad at all that someone has nothing better to do with their time than spam an internet message board. I really enjoy the posts, and wish they would post more.

Aug 27th 2011

I now have sneaker shame.

Aug 27th 2011

I think it makes tons of sense to spam a message board with a total of 15 regular users.

Aug 27th 2011

Everyone on the internet is intelligent.

Aug 27th 2011

These people are the smartest of all the internet peoples.

Aug 27th 2011

Has anyone emailed James?

Aug 27th 2011

Guess I will. Wanna hang out at the emergency NA bunker?

Aug 29th 2011 edited

Awesome! Did I miss some fun at the emergency NA bunker. About that; I used to access the bunker from a link on the Little Kid Lovers group. That link is no longer there. Can someone repost the link to the bunker, so that I'll know where to go should NA get spam-bombed again?

ETA. That post was not written in reverse psychology speak. Neither is this one. From here on it will be.

Boobs are boring.

Aug 29th 2011

We have a thread here called "NAmergency." It's in the first post in the thread.

Jun 19th 2013

Boy, this forum was really hopping today! It's going to take me hours just to read all the white threads.

Jun 19th 2013

I never realized a while ago that this thread is not usually used to inform people that the forum is busy in an opposite way. Looking back, I didn't realize that it wasn't me who wasn't the main one posting that kind of message.

Jun 19th 2013

My foot doesn't itch and my head doesn't hurt. I can hear the radio well and I've got practically no work to do and I'm heading home soon.

I don't wish I was at home, and it was dinner time. Because I'm not having roast pork and fried potatoes and baked beans.

Jun 19th 2013

Also, I'm not at all concerned about how my foot trouble will impact my big weekend trip to Charlotte.

I'm sure I can wear cute sandals with the summer dress I'm wanting to wear.

You can totally wear soft, giant wool socks around with sandals.

Jun 19th 2013

I'm totally getting all my tasks done today.

Jun 19th 2013

Also, I'm not at all concerned about how my foot trouble will impact my big weekend trip to Charlotte.

Don't tell me what you'll be doing in Charlotte. Not interested.

Jun 19th 2013 edited

I won't be going to a concert.

I won't be staying with a friend. We won't be going to Cracker Barrel Saturday.

Friday afternoon, I'm not going antiquing in Concord with a part-time neighbor.

The show isn't especially late at night and I'm not worried about still being wakeful, because I'm always up late.

1. <
  2. 1
  3. ...
  4. 17
  5. 18
  6. 19
  7. 20
  8. 21
  9. 22
  10. 23
  11. 24
  12. 25