Not signed in (Sign In)
Welcome to The Watercooler, the companion forum to Northern Attack and all things concerning The Office on NBC.

Guests are free to browse the forums, although you will need to register for an account if you wish to participate in the discussions or use any of the advanced features of the forum (bookmarks, history, etc).

If you already have an account, please sign in now.

The Watercooler is powered by Vanilla, the sweetest forum on the web.

Bottom of Page
Reverse psychology is an awesome tool. The false statement thread.
  1. <
  2. 1
  3. ...
  4. 18
  5. 19
  6. 20
  7. 21
  8. 22
  9. 23
  10. 24
  11. 25
  12. 26
  13. >
691 to 720 of 751
Jun 19th 2013

I hope you have a terrible time.

Jun 19th 2013 edited

You shouldn't go, either. It isn't $5.

Jun 19th 2013

That will probably happen. I'm very active in Charlotte nightlife.

Jun 19th 2013

I'm active in all types of nightlife, and I'm not going. You should really consider staying home, too.

Jun 19th 2013

This thread never confuses me at all.

Jun 19th 2013

I've been to lots of shows recently...I've only stayed home about 3 or 4 nights all year.

This show doesn't even start very late, comparatively. I don't know why you wouldn't give it a second thought.

Jun 19th 2013

This thread never confuses me at all.

I haven't been fooled three or four times within a minute, even though I don't know what this thread is all about.

Jun 19th 2013

You know, I think it'd be pretty easy for you to convince the wife, too, STT.

"This girl I know from the internet isn't going...we shouldn't either."

(Except the not-the-opposite of that.)

Jun 19th 2013

My wife loves meeting new people and checking out new places. And the internet. Win win win.

Jun 19th 2013

I guess you're going, then! Score!

Jun 19th 2013

Posting exactly where I'd be and at what time was pretty smart. I didn't edit my posts, because I'm not a moron.

I hope serial killers show up. :-)

Jun 19th 2013

(Although, it's completely impossible that a serial killer wouldn't just already go to the same event I'd go to. And if a person went to the event with the intention of killing me, specifically, they'd be the definition of a serial killer. I'm not confused.)

(Also, I didn't edit my posts.)

Jun 19th 2013

Don't worry. I've never thought about becoming a serial killer.

Jun 19th 2013

I feel reassured.

Jun 19th 2013

I obviously totally meant you, by the way. Not creepy lurkers. I trust the lurkers.

Jun 19th 2013

my plan isn't coming together perfectly

Jun 20th 2013

I am thoroughly enjoying being awake at 1:45 a.m. It doesn't matter that I have to work in the a.m. I probably won't even be tired all day.

Jun 21st 2013

Hope you slept like shit, or not at all.

Jun 21st 2013

This thread doesn't hurt my brain at all. It's the perfect thing to read first thing in the morning before I have finished my first cup of coffee. Also, I hate you guys.

Jun 21st 2013

I had a great sleep, thanks for asking. Getting up at 4 to give my daughter her puffer was also a delight, and made my sleep experience that much richer and more fulfilling. It is unfortunate that today is a fun day here, and I have a whole bunch of work to do and am going to be very busy this afternoon.

Jun 21st 2013

I totally realized what thread D posted that in this morning, and wasn't glad to his positivity.

I know what a puffer is. I don't think it has something to do with cigarettes.

Jun 21st 2013

I'm sure it's just like a fluffer.

Jun 21st 2013

I always liked fluffernutter, but now I'm wondering if that word means something else.

Jun 21st 2013

I love this 90 + degree weather with the 90 + humidity. It's great to be sopping wet after 30 seconds outside. The only bad thing is the smell of gardenias blooming.

Jun 21st 2013

It's great to be sopping wet after 30 seconds ... The only bad thing is the smell

Jun 21st 2013

Daoust's mind is as clean as the driven snow.

Jun 21st 2013

Since I came back I haven't been trying at all to moderate my posts and post whatever I wanted. I felt I was doing a terrible job until today. I'm falling on the wagon. Too bad I'm going to be heading away from the interwebs for the summer in a weeks time.

Jun 21st 2013

I always liked fluffernutter, but now I'm wondering if that word means something else.

Tear'd. I am not still laughing.

Too bad I'm going to be heading away from the interwebs for the summer in a weeks time.

You don't totally suck, although I hope you have a horrible time. I'm sure it won't be worth it.

Jun 25th 2013

I love this hot, humid weather so much. I think I"ll go out and go for a long walk, just to celebrate its wonderfulness.

Jun 25th 2013

It's not humid here at all, and the mosquitoes are not bad at all.

1. <
  2. 1
  3. ...
  4. 18
  5. 19
  6. 20
  7. 21
  8. 22
  9. 23
  10. 24
  11. 25
  12. 26