Not signed in (Sign In)
Welcome to The Watercooler, the companion forum to Northern Attack and all things concerning The Office on NBC.

Guests are free to browse the forums, although you will need to register for an account if you wish to participate in the discussions or use any of the advanced features of the forum (bookmarks, history, etc).

If you already have an account, please sign in now.

The Watercooler is powered by Vanilla, the sweetest forum on the web.

Bottom of Page
6.01 Gossip
  1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. ...
  11. 12
  12. >
1 to 30 of 342
Sep 9th 2009
  • Season 6 : Episode 1
  • First aired on September 17, 2009

Summary courtesy of NBC:

MICHAEL GETS CAUGHT UP IN OFFICE GOSSIP--Michael (Golden Globe winner Steve Carell) feels left out as the rest of the office gossips about the summer interns. While Michael searches for the next juicy rumor to share, Andy (Ed Helms) struggles with heterosexuality. Rainn Wilson, John Krasinski, Jenna Fischer, Brian Baumgartner, Leslie David Baker, Kate Flannery, Mindy Kaling, Angela Kinsey, Phyllis Smith, Oscar Nunez, Creed Bratton, Paul Lieberstein, B.J. Novak and Ellie Kemper also star.

New season's here! Sweet!

Sep 9th 2009

First!

Love the sound of the Andy storyline and can't wait to see the interns.

Sep 9th 2009 edited

First!

(reaches across the internet and punches AMJ in the forehead, leaving a little ring sized dent with the letters 'LOL' in the center)

New season's here! Sweet!

I am also unreasonably excited to see a new episode thread up.

Sep 9th 2009

I missed these new episode posts!

Sep 9th 2009 edited

Dear Friends,

While I am really looking forward to this episode I am really upset that it is not this Thursday like I originally thought. I'm not sure what to make of the Andy story line. Maybe it has something to do with Kelly piercing the gay ear in Cafe Disco. I was really rooting for Kelly and Andy to get together this season. I too am looking forward to the new interns but wish we got to see them in more than just the premier episode.

Sincerely Boyhangover.

P.S.

Second

P.P.S.

Fuck Third

P.P.P.S.

I give up.

Sep 9th 2009 edited

(P.P.P.P.Sssssmack, a la Matadore Bugs Bunny glove)

About 4:18 or so.

Sep 9th 2009

Dear Anque,

I always wanted to do the smacking with a glove thing. I have done the throwing a drink in someones face thing. It was my mom and I got it a lot of trouble. I don't recommend it.

Sincerely Boyhangover.

Sep 9th 2009

Dear Anque,

That is a great movie. It maybe his best. Blue Streak and the first Bad Boys were good too though.

Sincerely, Boyhangover.

Sep 9th 2009

I am also unreasonably excited to see a new episode thread up.

This is me.

Sep 9th 2009

Yes, this is awesome. I can't believe it's actually next week. Finally!

Sep 9th 2009

Andy (Ed Helms) struggles with heterosexuality.

Not surprising, but very exciting.

This is me.

Ditto.

Sep 9th 2009

I'm glad the season is starting a week early.

Sep 9th 2009

reaches across the internet and punches AMJ in the forehead, leaving a little ring sized dent with the letters 'LOL' in the center

That hurt.

Sep 9th 2009

Sweet, I get to watch this on my birfday. Woot woot!

Sep 9th 2009

Andy (Ed Helms) struggles with heterosexuality.

This is me.

Ditto.

Really you guys? It's pretty easy.

Sep 9th 2009

That hurt.

I tried to find the clip of Ed O'Neil punching Chris McDonald like that, but alas I seemed to have stumped Youtube.

Sep 9th 2009

CGB, did you get this episode in the mail yet? Sepinwall tweeted that he watched it already. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that you got it, too.

Sep 9th 2009

Nice one, Toos.

Sep 9th 2009

I think my NBC screeners are being intercepted by nefarious forces at HQ. They've never come to me directly, and of late they don't come at all.

Sep 10th 2009

Heinous.

Sep 14th 2009

3 days, huh?

Sep 16th 2009

Tomorrow, huh?

Sep 16th 2009

I know, Bones is back.

Sep 16th 2009 edited

No, I meant Parks and Recreation.

Sep 16th 2009

Yay, it's tomorrow!

Sep 16th 2009

Dear Friends,

I too am looking forward to Parks and Recreation The Office and Community tomorrow.

Sep 16th 2009

Me too, Bh. Me too.

Sep 16th 2009

Yes, it's going to be a delightful evening.

Sep 16th 2009

I am more excited about Community.

1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. ...