Not signed in (Sign In)
Welcome to The Watercooler, the companion forum to Northern Attack and all things concerning The Office on NBC.

Guests are free to browse the forums, although you will need to register for an account if you wish to participate in the discussions or use any of the advanced features of the forum (bookmarks, history, etc).

If you already have an account, please sign in now.

The Watercooler is powered by Vanilla, the sweetest forum on the web.

Bottom of Page
6.01 Gossip
  1. <
  2. 1
  3. ...
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. 8
  9. 9
  10. 10
  11. 11
  12. 12
  13. >
331 to 342 of 342
Sep 24th 2009

Every once in awhile, I'll read some of the comments over at OT just for the amusement factor. Then, I realize they're not funny at all and come back over here.

Sep 24th 2009

Actually, I'd like to amend my statement about the OT folk being "unwashed masses". I believe the more accurate term would be "ignorant mouth-breathers". That is all.

Sep 24th 2009

The sad part is that OT is the one website we know some of the cast and crew read.

Sep 24th 2009 edited

I like OT for the content there, but I avoid reading the comments left by the mouth-breathers b/c I can't handle that much stupid in one place. I'm surprised Tanster lets it get like that. She needs a mod or two to help her weed that crap out.

Sep 24th 2009

The sad part is that OT is the one website we know some of the cast and crew read.

Yes. I'm making my way through the Season Five commentaries, and it got mentioned (again) in the one I listened to last night. Where's the NA love, is what I want to know.

Sep 24th 2009

I think Tanster may be amused by some of the comments. But I hope for her sake that the stupid doesn't spread to her.

OT is a great website though, and whenever I'm feeling down, I read the comments posted over there. They make me feel better about myself.

Sep 24th 2009

Where's the NA love, is what I want to know.

Well, NA as it existed during Season 2 when it was mentioned on the commentaries, doesn't exist anymore. All that is still active is this forum and a lot of people aren't interested in our style of forum. Especially when we don't tolerate the open-mouth breathers very well.

Sep 24th 2009

We can be a little bit cliquey, it's true. There have been a couple of times when we've chased people off. I wonder sometimes if people never start commenting because they see us as insular and possibly not welcoming. Because of boobs. I mean, because of your mom. No, what I really mean is, because of tanks. No -- inside jokes! Because of inside jokes!

I've always wanted to be part of one.

I'm done now.

Sep 24th 2009

I'm sure that's the case, too. I was very intimidated by the funny and the camaraderie, but decided that I just couldn't hold back anymore if you guys were going to go ahead and have a contest.

Sep 24th 2009

This place is my refuge from all the mouth breathers that exist elsewhere in the interwebs. I like that we don't have a population of mouth breathers commenting here all willy-nilly.

Also, I like the phrase 'mouth breather'.

Sep 24th 2009

Yesh. And yesh.

Sep 25th 2009

Where's the NA love, is what I want to know.

You and me both, sistah!

I'm just glad you are all here. As far as I'm concerned I think you've weeded out all the right ones.

1. <
  2. 1
  3. ...
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. 8
  9. 9
  10. 10
  11. 11
  12. 12