Not signed in (Sign In)
Welcome to The Watercooler, the companion forum to Northern Attack and all things concerning The Office on NBC.

Guests are free to browse the forums, although you will need to register for an account if you wish to participate in the discussions or use any of the advanced features of the forum (bookmarks, history, etc).

If you already have an account, please sign in now.

The Watercooler is powered by Vanilla, the sweetest forum on the web.

Bottom of Page
"I'm just sad the public school system failed him so badly": The Gardening Thread
  1. <
  2. 1
  3. ...
  4. 25
  5. 26
  6. 27
  7. 28
  8. 29
  9. 30
  10. 31
  11. 32
  12. ...
  13. 34
  14. >
841 to 870 of 997
Dec 5th 2011

That's so evil.

I wish I was a little more evil.

Dec 5th 2011

We'll have to find demographic information for the 2 or 3 possible places we want to go, like business demographics.

Make sure you move to a place with some black families, because if you can get them interested in your business, then all the white people will become interested. Then you can drive out the black customers so that the white customers will stay.

Dec 5th 2011 edited

increase sales volume and cut back some on the number of products/services we offer, and have higher profits.

I feel like I need to clarify (even if nobody cares), but increased sales volume would increase our profits, because I closely watch our cost of goods and prices. Reducing the product line is a goal, and might be possible if the core of the business was stronger.

Core:

http://i.huffpost.com/gadgets/slideshows/196407/slide<em>196407</em>462906_small.jpg

Dec 5th 2011

Core

Core

Corps

Dec 5th 2011

What you need is a killer slogan that will bring in the people. Something like this:

Limitless paper in a paperless world.

Dec 5th 2011

The Toosie family is exactly the kind of people that people are protesting against right now. They should set up an encampment right outside their store.

And buy all their markers and posterboard from them.

Dec 5th 2011

Maybe Mr. Gosling, his killer abs, and sweet smile could set up an encampment right outside your shop. And then buy a lot of your "services." Heh.

Win win win.

Dec 5th 2011

Now this thread's turning around.

Heh.

Dec 5th 2011

Yeah, it took a wrong turn there somewhere. Get it back on track, Toosie.

Dec 5th 2011

This is one time I wish we had thread police. Discipline. Kinky.

Dec 5th 2011

Ryan Gosling can discipline me any day. Heh. Heh.

Dec 5th 2011

Ryan Gosling can discipline me any day.

Yes, I could be very, very bad for Mr. Gosling.

Dec 6th 2011 edited

CHRISTINA HENDRICKS!!!

Occupythegardeningthread

Dec 6th 2011 edited

Now we're talking.

Dec 6th 2011

Are those the only two things you all can come up with? BTW, every minute you occupythegardeningthread is a minute you could have been actually gardening.

Besides. Christina Hendricks is probably one of those gardeners who bought a couple of cool tools but doesn't know how to use them properly.

Dec 6th 2011

Occupythegardeningthread

Is Christina Hendricks part of the 1% or the 99%? I could be persuaded to choose either one.

Dec 6th 2011

1% of the actresses have 99% of the boobs.
1% of the boobs get ogled by 99% of the men.

Dec 6th 2011

Sounds like your movement is Occupychristinahendricks, amiright?

Dec 6th 2011

Occupychristinahendricks

This is way better. You boys are usually smart...till you start thinking about boobs. Then you lose all self-control.

Dec 6th 2011 edited

occupy

I don't know what you're talking about.

Dec 6th 2011 edited

Dec 6th 2011

Hey. I'm here. Gonna go buy some needy kids some gifts this weekend.

Dec 6th 2011

That's cool. My 5/6 class is raising money for a turkey drive here. The local radio station runs a charity drive to raise money so that those less fortunate or who have fallen on difficult times get a turkey (and usually a whole meal) at Christmas. So far we've raised enough for a couple birds, but I'd like to get up to about 5 turkeys worth.

Dec 6th 2011

In our community, this one grade school normally has about 30 kids whose families need assistance, and one church (not my church...) normally takes care of it, spending about 100 bucks per kid. This year there were 50 kids. And our church has 4.

It's kind of fun, buying stuff for little kids, but we're also supposed to get sweaters and shoes and stuff, so that's less fun.

I'd like to get up to about 5 turkeys

I'm sure you would, ya perv.

Dec 6th 2011

a turkey drive

Is that where you hop on your trusty steeds and herd the turkeys to market?

Dec 6th 2011

herd the turkeys to market?

Do you know that my great-granddad and his brothers actually did that? They'd herd them in the day and at night, they'd fly into trees and roost. They took them over into Virginia.

Dec 6th 2011

I'd like to get up to about 5 turkeys

I felt sure you were going to make a bowling joke here, not a perv joke. Ah well.

Dec 6th 2011

I was just tracking a package on fedex.com, then decided to check out my statcounter account. I clicked in the address bar, but didn't double-click to highlight the whole thing. I typed an S and glanced up to see how many times I needed to hit the down arrow key to get to statcounter. Instead I saw "fedsex.com" in the address bar.

Dec 6th 2011

Oops! Google Chrome could not find fedsex.com

It would have been ok.

Dec 6th 2011

Obviously, Toosie, you're not getting enough...turkeys.

If I was motivated, I could probably pick off a couple of yummy turkeys while standing on my back porch. Gotta hit those suckers in the head if you're gonna eat them.

1. <
  2. 1
  3. ...
  4. 25
  5. 26
  6. 27
  7. 28
  8. 29
  9. 30
  10. 31
  11. 32
  12. ...