Not signed in (Sign In)
Welcome to The Watercooler, the companion forum to Northern Attack and all things concerning The Office on NBC.

Guests are free to browse the forums, although you will need to register for an account if you wish to participate in the discussions or use any of the advanced features of the forum (bookmarks, history, etc).

If you already have an account, please sign in now.

The Watercooler is powered by Vanilla, the sweetest forum on the web.

Bottom of Page
"I'm just sad the public school system failed him so badly": The Gardening Thread
  1. <
  2. 1
  3. ...
  4. 26
  5. 27
  6. 28
  7. 29
  8. 30
  9. 31
  10. 32
  11. 33
  12. 34
  13. >
961 to 990 of 997
Jan 11th 2012

The penguin?

Jan 11th 2012

I notice that DC hasn't said he wasn't offended! Busted!

I just got to this thread and I want to say that I was so offended that I too quit posting here. Except the opposite of that. No worries, Anque.

(I'm still jealous that he was included on Daoust's smart team ahead of me)

Don't worry though Jinx, you can still be on the old team with me.

Jan 11th 2012 edited

I want this place, and this thread, to be an open place where sharing stuff (even if its thinly veiled) is accepted by all, and practiced by all. I will not abide people who want to restrict openness and sharing. It's way less fun that way.

Jan 11th 2012

Great. I'm glad we all agree that we are all jackasses and we like it that way and I can talk about se...I mean gardening whenever I feel like it and you guys can all suck it. Good to know.

Carry on.

Jan 11th 2012

I am offended that you compared yourself to Mater. I've always thought of you more like that Cheech Marin car.

Jan 11th 2012

I was not offended either. And the fact that everyone here is a jackass just makes me feel at home.

Jan 11th 2012

I am offended that you compared yourself to Mater. I've always thought of you more like that Cheech Marin car.

Well, at least I'm not the hippie car. And Cheech is pretty awesome.

Jan 11th 2012

suck

That is all.

Jan 11th 2012

Ha! Brilliant.

Jan 11th 2012

I missed the whole thing. My husband would be upset if he knew I didn't see it, because perhaps if I'd read what was posted it would have meant fun time for his garden.

Jan 11th 2012 edited

Oops.

Jan 12th 2012

I feel like I missed something here as well.

Jan 12th 2012

It seems I also missed something.

Jan 12th 2012

We should put something here so people have something to talk about. Should we talk more about Tim Tebow?

Jan 12th 2012

Nah. There's too much of that. Isn't he already dominating in 2 threads? Sports and dudes that play sports are lame.

Jan 12th 2012 edited

Okay, something else then.

Jan 12th 2012

Poor Betty. It always ends too soon.

Jan 16th 2012

I, for one, was incredibly offended, because over-sharing is strange and offensive to me.

Jan 16th 2012

By the BJ discussion. For the record. Totally offended and angry.

Jan 16th 2012

Your reserved demeanor is legendary.

Jan 17th 2012

I, for one, was incredibly offended, because over-sharing is strange and offensive to me.

I bet whatevs feels the same way.

Jan 17th 2012

I remember the whatevs picture! I'mnotgay. She's just awesome!

Jan 17th 2012

Yes, yes she is. It was a stunning picture.

Jan 17th 2012

Tritto.

Jan 17th 2012

I think she needs to bring it back temporarily. For old times sake. Her art was the prettiest art of all the art.

Jan 18th 2012

Just clicked on the link for old times' sake.

I sure was chatty back then, huh?

Jan 18th 2012

You had some great stories from the hotel days.

Jan 18th 2012

Those were good stories. Is your life more boring now, or is it just so awesome that sharing it now would blow our minds?

Jan 18th 2012

Definitely more boring, but in the best way possible.

For all the drama, moving about the country and cool/weird/crazy jobs I've had in my life, it is extremely refreshing (for now, anyway) to be living the life of a relatively normal person.

I go to my day job 5 days a week. I teach my eight classes a week (a lot, but my schedule never varies), and I am off every week at 4pm Friday and have the whole weekend to myself until Monday at 8am, where it starts all over again.

I go home to my little cottage every day and play house.

If all continues to go well, I might even get back into some gardening here pretty soon.

See what I did there?

1. <
  2. 1
  3. ...
  4. 26
  5. 27
  6. 28
  7. 29
  8. 30
  9. 31
  10. 32
  11. 33