Not signed in (Sign In)
Welcome to The Watercooler, the companion forum to Northern Attack and all things concerning The Office on NBC.

Guests are free to browse the forums, although you will need to register for an account if you wish to participate in the discussions or use any of the advanced features of the forum (bookmarks, history, etc).

If you already have an account, please sign in now.

The Watercooler is powered by Vanilla, the sweetest forum on the web.

Bottom of Page
"I'm just sad the public school system failed him so badly": The Gardening Thread
  1. <
  2. 1
  3. ...
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. 9
  11. 10
  12. ...
  13. 34
  14. >
181 to 210 of 997
Sep 18th 2009 edited

How is nerd on nerd sex any different than captain of the football team on captain of the cheerleader squad sex? I mean, other than the glasses and braces?

It affects their daily productivity in a different way, which ultimately harms the GDP.

Sep 18th 2009

He wouldn't take off his pocket protector?

Sep 18th 2009

Thanks for pointing that out. I hope it reads better now.

I'd be interested in reading the earlier draft.

Sep 18th 2009 edited

That's because you're a perv.

You're right, B. It isn't that difficult.

Sep 18th 2009

I should also point out that I went to the only high school in a relatively small town where everyone is always up in everyone else's bidness. I wasn't trying to be the center of the 'who's doing who' rumors. Also, most of the dudes I went to high school with held no sexual interest for me. Some did, but they only dated the skanky cheerleaders.

Sep 18th 2009

That may have nothing to do with the fact that your dad wasn't there and more to do with the fact that you are from Kentucky. Are you from Kentucky?

A) No.

B) What does Kentucky have going for it that another state wouldn't?

Sep 18th 2009

B) Absolutely nothing? That's my guess.

Sep 18th 2009

The Derby. Um, Adolph Rupp. That's all I got.

Sep 18th 2009

Oh! Oh! Their fried chicken is pretty good.

Sep 18th 2009

That ain't REALLY chicken, cowboy.

Sep 18th 2009

Speaking of cowboys and food, anybody watch Top Chef?

Sep 18th 2009

I did!

SPOILERISHNESS

Ceviche?!? On a ranch? Child, please.

END SPOILERISHNESS

Sep 18th 2009

When you're both nerds, part of what happens is that when you come to do it for the first time, first there's a lot of discussion of birth control and the girl forces her boyfriend to drive ten miles into town at incredbly high speed to buy a condom, during which act he almost passes out from embarassment.

Not that I know anything about that.

Sep 18th 2009

Haha. Yeah buying condoms as a teen was always awkward.

The night my girlfriend and I gave up our v-cards to each other, my friend and his girlfriend did the same in another bedroom. His girl's folks were out for the night.

My friend didn't know that it's not wise to flush condoms and later that night when Kristy's dad went to take a leak he found a very unwelcome surprise floating in the bowl.

Whooboy did the shit and the fan have a high speed meeting after that.

Sep 18th 2009

Yeah, wow.

Sep 18th 2009

B) What does Kentucky have going for it that another state wouldn't?

Incest. Kentucky has Incest.

myself and my sister were active

Sep 18th 2009

I'm not a big fan of the multiple room/multiple couples scenario at any age. We spent a new years at a beach house in Mexico with a bunch of people one time, and it was really off-putting. Nothing romantic or interesting about a fuckhouse.

Sep 18th 2009

Unless it's the Bunny Ranch.

Sep 18th 2009

At that point in my life, location was unimportant. Just the fact that I was gettin' some was all that was important then.

Sep 18th 2009

So after it was all over and the two couples emerged from the bedrooms, what did you all say to each other?

What was so horrible about the Ensenada Fuckhouse was that not everyone had a bedroom. Some people were sleeping in the living room, or on air mattresses, so they were taking turns. You'd come out of a room and offer it to the next batch.

Sep 18th 2009

Yeah buying condoms as a teen was always awkward.

Big story in the news around these parts this week had to do with certain groups wanting to put condom machines in the high schools. Opposition is mainly coming from the schools themselves. Me, I'm kinda surprised they aren't already in our high schools. Just seems like we'd be past that point by now.

Sep 18th 2009 edited

Sep 18th 2009

Wow, that does not sound cool.

I do remember going camping with some people one spring break in college, and A) bringing along the guy I was dating, B) having some people not realize that I swung that way, which was a little awkward, and C) having to listen to various people fucking in their tents, which pretty much put the kibosh on me and my boyfriend doing any fucking.

Sep 18th 2009

I really don't remember what was said/done in the immediate aftermath of it all. It was over 23 years ago. I do remember driving home (our girlfriends lived the next county over) and listening to a radio show that played on Sunday nights called "Future Hits '86" with Joel Denver. He debuted a song that they thought would be a future hit called "(I Just) Died In Your Arms".

I still have a soft spot for that damn song.

Sep 18th 2009

I bet the girls remember, especially if it was something you said.

Sep 18th 2009

Hahaha well played.

Actually I just "friended" said girl on Facebook a month ago. I hadn't seen/heard from her since the early nineties. Was quite nice to get in touch after all this time.

Sep 18th 2009

Yeah, I have that Facebook Friend, too.

Sep 18th 2009

Yes, I have fond memories of The Joshua Tree for similar reasons.

Sep 18th 2009 edited

Wow, that does not sound cool.

Yep. Listening to people going at it really isn't as fun as one might think. I worked out at a Renaissance Festival one year. You stayed in a camp ground just for performers on Friday and Saturday nights so you could get up at the crack of dawn the next morning and march around 50 acres of land until sundown at 7 or so. Saturday nights you were just so tired. And yet still, some people found the energy to be loud and obnoxiously sexual in their tents. Come on, people. Some of us really do want to sleep. Geez.

Sep 18th 2009

Wait - people actually find other people to have sex with at a Renaissance Fair(e)??? Talk about nerd-on-nerd action. Yowza. Do the good sirs have to remove the ladies' chastity belts first?

1. <
  2. 1
  3. ...
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. 9
  11. 10
  12. ...