Not signed in (Sign In)
Welcome to The Watercooler, the companion forum to Northern Attack and all things concerning The Office on NBC.

Guests are free to browse the forums, although you will need to register for an account if you wish to participate in the discussions or use any of the advanced features of the forum (bookmarks, history, etc).

If you already have an account, please sign in now.

The Watercooler is powered by Vanilla, the sweetest forum on the web.

Bottom of Page
The general sexiness...it's creating a hostile work environment: The NA celebrity crush thread
  1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. >
1 to 30 of 144
Sep 29th 2009

We all know we have em. So come on, let's talk about who we're crushing on (other than John Krasinski that is).

Sep 29th 2009

Hmm...

I like Zooey Deschanel. She's adorable...decent actress and a great singer, although her music isn't my thing.

If I had women parts, I'd want Jake Gyllenhaal. I don't have women parts, but I still want Jake Gyllenhaal.

Sep 29th 2009 edited

I don't currently have a crush on John Krasinski. Two celebrities I would like to crush are Jon and Kate. I don't have a problem with the eight, however.

Sep 29th 2009

Stanley crushes his wife during sex.

Sep 29th 2009

While we're on the subject BMF, if I had man-parts, I'd definitely want Jenna Fischer and Drew Barrymore. They're gorgeous.

Sep 29th 2009

Natalie Portman will always have a place in my bed...heart. My heart.

Sep 29th 2009

Natalie Portman is babe-a-licious indeed.

Sep 29th 2009

Liz Phair. Who is old enough to be my mom. If she got knocked up at 13 that is.

Sep 29th 2009

I have a crush on Kelly Clarkson. I think she's adorable.

Sep 29th 2009

Lee Pace.

Sep 29th 2009

Zachary Levi. And Lee Pace.

Sep 29th 2009
  1. Zooey Deschanel.
  2. Winona Ryder . . . an oldie but goodie dating back to middle school.
  3. Mark Ruffalo, and I don't even need to have lady parts to admit it.
  4. Audrey Taoutou. I think there's a pattern emerging here.
  5. Ralph Fiennes. Breaking the pattern with a readhead! The most magnetic man ever.

Zachary Levi

Extremely disappointed to learn lately that he is not Jewish. A sad, sad day in the FromtheFuture household. I think my mother's crush on him died right there.

Sep 29th 2009

Also, probably my most bizarre celebrity crush is on Emily Bazelon, contributor to Slate's XX Factor and the Slate Political Gabfest. There is absolutely no reason for me to have a massive crush on her, except that she's a very bright Jewish lady who currently holds my dream job -- judicial analyst for a major news outlet. (She's a J.D. who does Supreme Court and DC reporting for Slate and sometimes ABC.) Also, her radio voice is adorably nasal and she plays an amusing and formidable opponent for my internet doppelganger, David Plotz (a fellow Judeo-Yankee-Republican born several decades after our ilk were squeezed out of politics).

Sep 30th 2009

I have a bigger crush on Plotz than Bazelon, mostly because she's like a cheese grater on my brain.

Sep 30th 2009

Ralph Fiennes. Breaking the pattern with a readhead! The most magnetic man ever.

Ralph Fiennes is so bad ass. He was hilarious in In Bruges.

Winona Ryder . . . an oldie but goodie dating back to middle school.

I remember seeing Edward Scissorhands as a kid, and having a crush on her. And then she played Spock's mom on the new Star Trek movie, and my crush came back for awhile.

Sep 30th 2009

Yeah she was kind of hot for an old chick who banged a Vulcan wasn't she?

Alyssa Milano. Who wasn't in love with Sam Sorelli. The on;y reason Jonathyn grew up to be gay was because he couldn't have her.

Sep 30th 2009

Winona Ryder is 38, for cripe's sake. She's not old.

Sep 30th 2009

She was in old age make up in the movie doofus.

Sep 30th 2009

for cripe's sake.

gb I like you. I use this phrase as well. Who is Cripe? Where did he/she come from? Why do we all know and honor him/her?

Sep 30th 2009

I am very glad basketball season is just around the corner so I can ogle new photos of my boyfriend, LaMarcus Aldridge.

Sep 30th 2009

my boyfriend, LaMarcus Aldridge.

Does he know about the baby?

Sep 30th 2009

I can't help it. I still have a stupid crush on Christian Slater. I watched The Forgotten last night. More lame crime drama, but I just like watching him. I'll probably watch it again. For the record though, that last show he was in was bad enough for me to not watch it, so at least this show isn't anti-watchable.

Sep 30th 2009

I liked that show. My Own Worst Enemy. I found it entertaining.

Sep 30th 2009 edited

I've been watching DVD's of that show My Boys and I think the guy who plays Bobby is cute. Kyle Howard

I like Gael Garcia Bernal

Jemaine Clement -He's so hott he's making me sexist.

Sep 30th 2009

Ellen Page.

Kyle Howard has done so many failed series. I can't believe My Boys is still on the air. I thought for sure it would fall victim to his curse.

Sep 30th 2009

I would say my current favorite is Jennifer Love Hewitt. My wife got the latest issue of Shape magazine and she's gracing the cover in a bikini. Rowr.

Sep 30th 2009

I met her back during her bare naked days. Got her to autograph the booklet from Can't Hardly Wait's dvd.

Sep 30th 2009

So I really can't include John Krasinski, I'd feel like I was being dishonest if I didn't.

Sep 30th 2009

my boyfriend, LaMarcus Aldridge.

Does he know about the baby?

Noooo...not...yet. Shh.

And Kyle Howard dates Lauren Conrad from The Hills. I don't know if that influences your crush at all, AatT.

Sep 30th 2009

Shit Lauren is hot. Lucky little nerd.

1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. >
1 to 30 of 144
Top of PageBack to discussions