Not signed in (Sign In)
Welcome to The Watercooler, the companion forum to Northern Attack and all things concerning The Office on NBC.

Guests are free to browse the forums, although you will need to register for an account if you wish to participate in the discussions or use any of the advanced features of the forum (bookmarks, history, etc).

If you already have an account, please sign in now.

The Watercooler is powered by Vanilla, the sweetest forum on the web.

Bottom of Page
The general sexiness...it's creating a hostile work environment: The NA celebrity crush thread
  1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. >
121 to 144 of 144
Oct 13th 2009

War Rhino

Band name!

Oct 13th 2009

You know what movie I really liked? Becoming Jane.

Also Caddyshack.

Oct 13th 2009

Also, regarding 300, any hyperviolent animated film that quotes Thomas Babington MaCaulay is going to earn points in my book.

For the record, though, I could have done without the gay-stereotyping in the portrayal of Xerxes. I understood the point - trying to make the Persians look as exotic and "Other" as possible. And Xerxes wasn't really portrayed as "gay." He wasn't so self-limiting. He'd do anyone or anything that moved.

Oct 13th 2009

He'd do anyone or anything that moved.

I got that feeling too, more than "gay". He was a god that did whatever he pleased.

Oct 13th 2009

Gerard Butler is hot

He has a habit of spitting when he talks. That makes him less-than-hot, in my book.

Oct 13th 2009

300 was very distracting to me. Not in a homoerotic way, it was more like, "Wait...that's Faramir from Lord of the Rings, right? Hey, is that Boromir?"

"Who's Faramir?"

"Borimir's little brother..."

"I don't know, shut up."

"Seriously, I think that's Faramir..."

But anyway, I think the only role I liked Gerard Butler in was Dear Frankeh

Oct 13th 2009

Becoming Jane.

I started watching that. But, I didn't continue because it seemed like it would be boring. I just didn't give it a chance.

Oct 13th 2009

Gerard Butler is hot

He has a habit of spitting when he talks. That makes him less-than-hot, in my book.

Nope. That just makes him juicy.

(Actually I never noticed that. And, watch, next time I watch a movie with him in it, my fantasies will all be ruined. Thanks, BTF!!)

(runs from thread crying)

May 3rd 2010

Nope. That just makes him juicy.

Ew.

May 4th 2010

Would it be 'ew' if she said that about a woman?

May 4th 2010

Yes.

May 4th 2010

Jonas Armstrong. Take that Russell Crowe!

May 4th 2010

AaTT loves a Jonas brother? Ew.

Jun 2nd 2011

So, I have a question, and only a few of you might know what I'm talking about, but I'll ask it anyway.

Do you think that's really Blake Lively, or not? I've done a lot of research into it ( a lot of research), and I can't say either way.

Jun 2nd 2011

Do we think what is Blake Lively?

Jun 2nd 2011

Do your own research, my friend. It's all over the interwebs.

Jun 2nd 2011

Do you think that's really Blake Lively, or not? I've done a lot of research into it ( a lot of research), and I can't say either way.

I can't either. It definitely looks like her, but it's also just different enough that maybe it isn't.

Jun 2nd 2011

I started to investigate but lost interest 30 seconds in.

Jun 2nd 2011

Haha. Try again in about 20 minutes. 10 if you're lucky.

Jun 2nd 2011

Are her people saying it's someone else or that it's photoshopped? It looks like her.

Jun 2nd 2011

Haha. Try again in about 20 minutes. 10 if you're lucky.

Yikes, that is not what I meant, though I see how you might think that. I genuinely lost interest.

Jun 2nd 2011 edited

Yikes, that is not what I meant,

Why do you lie, liar?

I genuinely lost interest.

Because you're gay?

Jun 2nd 2011 edited

Take that Russell Crowe!

Why yes, I think I will. Rowl! One whisper in my ear of that lovely whiskey baritone voice and a brush of beard and I'd be putty, I'm tellin' ya.

ETA: Shew Lawdy! fans self

Jun 3rd 2011 edited

More evidence has been submitted, further leading the populace to believe that it is, in fact, Ms. Lively.

Boobs.

1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. >
121 to 144 of 144
Top of PageBack to discussions