Not signed in (Sign In)
Welcome to The Watercooler, the companion forum to Northern Attack and all things concerning The Office on NBC.

Guests are free to browse the forums, although you will need to register for an account if you wish to participate in the discussions or use any of the advanced features of the forum (bookmarks, history, etc).

If you already have an account, please sign in now.

The Watercooler is powered by Vanilla, the sweetest forum on the web.

Bottom of Page
6.04 Niagara
  1. <
  2. 1
  3. ...
  4. 13
  5. 14
  6. 15
  7. 16
  8. 17
  9. 18
  10. 19
  11. 20
  12. 21
  13. >
601 to 612 of 612
Oct 16th 2009

For the record, I like big sausage links. The non-breakfast kind. Kelbasa. Italian Sausage. You know.

Me too.

Oct 16th 2009 edited

I like links. And if your fried eggs don't have runny yolks, why are you eating them?

Oct 16th 2009

Veal is great. It should be more available. Veal McNuggets. Veal, egg and cheese biscuit. Veal shake. Fruit and Yogurt and Veal parfait.

Madge is gonna come after your ass, Cool Guy. She's a total Veal Nazi.

I love veal, but I can never have it when she's around.

Oct 16th 2009

I'll fix her up some scallopini. That'll sway her. Then I'll e-mail you the recipe. Before long, caged baby cows will be on the that household menu three nights a week.

Oct 16th 2009

I hate to even add that I do too.

It's something about the breakfast links. The way the ground sausage is packaged in that little condom like casing. The sensory experience of biting through the little condom into the squishy greasiness is just bad. It's definitely a problem with the condom casing.

And if your fried eggs don't have runny yolks, why aren't you eating them?

I like them both ways. There's nothing quite like sopping up the extra left-over runny yolk with your toast. Yum.

Oct 16th 2009

Boy, do I like the phrase "sopping up." Thanks, Ank.

Oct 16th 2009

If I'm having biscuits and gravy, runny yolks are ok, because it just mixes in with the gravy. If it's just eggs and hashbrowns, the yolks better be cooked.

Oct 16th 2009

I love thinking that some future cyberspace archeologist is going to look at the post count for this thread and decide that this was one of the most popular episodes ever (which it might be) without realizing a good percentage of it concerns favorite fast foods.

Oct 16th 2009

BTF I know the ingredients of two sandwiches but it always irked me that the cheddar melt had something more than the melted cheddar cheese while the Arby's melt didn't have the red ranch sauce also known as arby's sauce. For the record I hate Arby's sauce.

Anyone ever ate the bacon ater at Wendy's . fantastic.

Oct 10th 2019

DANIELS: As the show got more successful over season 2, you could feel the “shippers,” people who really got into that relationship, and they were online a lot talking about every little detail. You could feel how important it was to so many people.

Preposterous!

Oct 10th 2019

FEIG: We were all like, “This is insane. You can’t send a horse over the falls.”

Not in S6, anyways. If it had happened during S7-9, I wouldn't have batted an eye.

1. <
  2. 1
  3. ...
  4. 13
  5. 14
  6. 15
  7. 16
  8. 17
  9. 18
  10. 19
  11. 20
  12. 21