Not signed in (Sign In)
Welcome to The Watercooler, the companion forum to Northern Attack and all things concerning The Office on NBC.

Guests are free to browse the forums, although you will need to register for an account if you wish to participate in the discussions or use any of the advanced features of the forum (bookmarks, history, etc).

If you already have an account, please sign in now.

The Watercooler is powered by Vanilla, the sweetest forum on the web.

Bottom of Page
6.05 Mafia
  1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. >
211 to 228 of 228
Jun 21st 2010

This thread was whitened, like I hadn't seen the most recent posts, which clearly isn't the case. I wish, somehow, that this episode could be whitened for me, like I'd never seen it.

Jun 21st 2010

Ok.

Jun 21st 2010

What do you mean by that?

Jun 21st 2010

I whitened it. I can't go back in time and ensure that you never read it to begin with (maybe DftF can?), but I can whiten it after you post here. So I thought I'd help.

Jun 21st 2010

OK.

Jun 21st 2010

You only like the white threads. You are so racist.

Jun 21st 2010

No, threadist.

Dec 1st 2011

Kevin: Jim's gone on his honeymoon. So I started borrowing his office to fart in.

Dec 1st 2011

This was not a proportionate response.

Dec 2nd 2011

Yeah. This totally goes against the grain. I had the freaking phone call from the Initiation. I had Kevin's smelliest bowel movement award from the Dundies. I had the freaking Parking Lot of Doom conversation.

This, while perhaps funny in the moment, doesn't really carry like those scenes above. I applaud you for trying however. Maybe start three seasons earlier.

Dec 2nd 2011

This, while perhaps funny in the moment, doesn't really carry like those scenes above.

I guess I should've gone Hamnard.

Dec 2nd 2011

Always go Hamnard.

Dec 2nd 2011

Why don't you just go quote Christening while you're at it.

Dec 2nd 2011

Why don't you just go quote Christening while you're at it.

I almost did.

Dec 2nd 2011

Shun.

Mar 15th 2016

I thought this'd be the first contending episode for the one that killed the series, but it wasn't so bad on rewatching. The main plot is still weak, but lots of funny little things happen around it There was some controversy in this thread over a B story that was cut. Ah well, the search goes on.

Mar 15th 2016

Erin ruining Pam's painting (the missing B story) was just completely forgotten which was fortunate since the painting played a fairly significant role in the series finale.

This one may not have killed the series, but in combination with such gems as Koi Pond or Scott's Tots sure signaled the end.

Mar 16th 2016

Perhaps the cumulative effect will bear that out. So far it seems to fit as a subpar episode with some nice side bits.

since the painting played a fairly significant role in the series finale.

Doesn't ring a bell.

1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. >
211 to 228 of 228