Not signed in (Sign In)
Welcome to The Watercooler, the companion forum to Northern Attack and all things concerning The Office on NBC.

Guests are free to browse the forums, although you will need to register for an account if you wish to participate in the discussions or use any of the advanced features of the forum (bookmarks, history, etc).

If you already have an account, please sign in now.

The Watercooler is powered by Vanilla, the sweetest forum on the web.

Bottom of Page
Ask yourself, "Would an idiot do that?": The Don't Ever Do That Thread
  1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. >
1 to 30 of 213
Oct 16th 2009 edited

This is just to capitalize on a great idea that was the brainchild of Brian, who closed down a thread today by saying:

This should really go in the Don't Ever Do That thread.

I bet we all have a lot to contribute to a thread such as this. We can make the world a better place by sharing here.

eta: I tried to change the title, per lem's suggestion, but it was too long so I modified it. But you get the idea).

Oct 16th 2009

Don't ever: assume that your dogs will sleep through the night and not come downstairs to pee on the floor and poop in four different places.

Oct 16th 2009

Don't ever cook mac and cheese while wearing boxers and pour the boiling water out into a strainer that has a spout like handle. Bad Idea.

Oct 16th 2009

Don't smoke naked.

Oct 16th 2009

Maybe you can change the title of this thread to something like, "Ask yourself, 'Would an idiot do that? If he would, you should NOT do that thing: The Don't Ever Do That Thread".

That might be too long, though.

Oct 16th 2009

TNWSS

Oct 16th 2009

Don't mix original Rockstar energy drink with chocolate milk, and think it will be good.

Oct 16th 2009

Do not split a fifth of Bacardi 151 and drink it in 30 minutes.

Oct 16th 2009

Do not leave an unopened can of Dr. Pepper in your car for two weeks while it is parked in an outdoor parking garage, in Michigan, in December.

Oct 16th 2009

Don't sing a song, about wanting to do your fifteen year old girlfriend, in front of her Grandpa, Grandma, Step Grandma, Mom, Dad, Two Uncles, one step uncle, little brother and presumably Little sister and cousin as well.

Oct 16th 2009

Nice. God that was funny.

Oct 16th 2009

Yes it was. Even though we saw it coming, it still made us laugh. A lot. I love that show.

Oct 17th 2009

When your boyfriend says something romantic like "I swear, sometimes when I miss you, I can hear your heart beating in my mind," never respond by saying, "Maybe you're schizophrenic."

Oct 18th 2009

That's very funny.

Oct 19th 2009

Is your boyfriend a big Poe fan, BB?

Oct 19th 2009

Some 'don't ever' advice from a guy who did these things, once upon a time:

1. Don't ever tell that hot girl that you think that "Leif" is a stupid name, because it might be her brothers name.

2. Don't ever tie the key to the lockers at theme parks around the string on your shorts because you might end up in an embarrasing situation.

3. Don't ever spend the majority of the cash you get from your wedding on groceries and rent in the first few months of your marriage, because you don't have a job to pay for those things. Ah, youth.

4. Don't ever light candles in your parents house during a high school party.

5. Don't ever say "I'll never do" something, because you inevitably will.

Oct 19th 2009

Don't ever say "I'll never do" something, because you inevitably will.

I'll never have sex with Zooey Deschanel.

Oct 19th 2009

NICE

Oct 19th 2009

Don't ever reply to the question "What do you think about XXX band?" with "OMG THEY SUCK" when the guy standing next to the person who asked the question is the guitarist in said band.

Oct 19th 2009

Don't ever bring a knife to a gun fight.

Oct 19th 2009

Don't wiz on the electric fence.

Oct 19th 2009

Don't leave a key in your jeans pocket and proceed to use the restroom.

Oct 19th 2009

Or do the splits.

Oct 19th 2009

Don't mess around with Jim.

Oct 19th 2009

Don't take your gun to town son.

Oct 19th 2009

Also, don't take your love to town.

Oct 19th 2009

Don't let your babies grow up to be cowboys.

Oct 19th 2009

Don't do me like that.

Oct 19th 2009

Don't turn around, cause you're gonna see my heart breaking

Oct 19th 2009

You can do anything for love, but don't do that.

1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. >
1 to 30 of 213
Top of PageBack to discussions