Not signed in (Sign In)
Welcome to The Watercooler, the companion forum to Northern Attack and all things concerning The Office on NBC.

Guests are free to browse the forums, although you will need to register for an account if you wish to participate in the discussions or use any of the advanced features of the forum (bookmarks, history, etc).

If you already have an account, please sign in now.

The Watercooler is powered by Vanilla, the sweetest forum on the web.

Bottom of Page
6.06 The Lover
  1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. >
1 to 30 of 241
Oct 17th 2009 edited
  • Season 6 : Episode 6
  • First aired on October 22, 2009

Summary courtesy of NBC:

PAM AND JIM RETURN FROM THEIR HONEYMOON AND GET SURPRISE NEWS FROM MICHAEL—Michael (Golden Globe winner Steve Carell) shocks Jim (John Krasinski) and Pam (Jenna Fischer) when he reveals the identity of the new woman he has been dating. Dwight (Rainn Wilson) apologizes to Jim for years of torment with a strange peace offering. Jenna Fischer, Ed Helms, Leslie David Baker, Brian Baumgartner, Kate Flannery, Mindy Kaling, Angela Kinsey, Phyllis Smith, Oscar Nunez, Creed Bratton, Paul Lieberstein, B.J. Novak and Ellie Kemper also star.

Oct 17th 2009

Firsties.

Oct 17th 2009

Secondies as well.

Okay we all know this won't last but its gonna be funny while it does. How is this for a prediction? Michael and Pam's mom have a whirl wind romance culminating in a wedding ceremony is not completed because it is interrupted by not only Jan Levinson but also Holly Flax and Carol Stills all professing their insane love for Michael. He decides to become a Mormon and marries all four of them.

Oct 18th 2009

"Pam, I don't understand why you're so upset. I'll be your stepdad! Won't that be great? I mean, everybody loves their stepdad."

"Michael, you hate your stepdad."

Oct 18th 2009

Is that in a promo? Cause I didn't see it. Or is that just you speculating?

Oct 18th 2009

That was just me speculating.

Oct 18th 2009

Oh okay.

Oct 18th 2009

Oh, boy.

Oct 18th 2009

Oh, Canada

Oct 18th 2009

Michael "Jose Can You see?"

Creed "So the song is about a Spanish guy, that makes more sense"

Oct 18th 2009

These quotes and stuff are all speculation, right? 'Cause I avoid promos and would rather not read them here.

Oct 18th 2009

Oh yeah spec totally.

Oct 18th 2009

And my last one was just me being silly and copying everyone else who copied me.

Oct 18th 2009

Okay we all know this won't last but its gonna be funny while it does. How is this for a prediction? Michael and Pam's mom have a whirl wind romance culminating in a wedding ceremony is not completed because it is interrupted by not only Jan Levinson but also Holly Flax and Carol Stills all professing their insane love for Michael. He decides to become a Mormon and marries all four of them.

Mo'Spec:

Ms. Beesley, Jan (Melora Hardin), Holly (Amy Ryan), and Carol (Nancy Walls) all decide that only one of them should have the honour of marrying Michael. As such, they decide to have a CAGE MATCH to decide who should become the new Mrs. Michael Scott. Meanwhile, Kevin (Brian Baumgartner) and Andy (Ed Helms) offer colour commentary. Of course well know cage matches solve all problems, because if they didn't....everyone would still be in the cage. John Krasinski, Jenna Fischer, Rainn Wilson, BJ Novak, Mindy Kaling, Kate Flannery, Phyllis Smith, Creed Bratton, Ellie Kemper, Angela Kinsey, Paul Liberstein, and Oscar Nunez also star.

Oct 19th 2009

course well know cage matches solve all problems, because if they didn't....everyone would still be in the cage.

Good idea, SM. I advocate for cage matches here at work all the time, but no one's ever actually decided to solve a dispute that way. Oh well.

Oct 19th 2009 edited

New Office this week!

I love cage matches!

Oct 22nd 2009 edited

New Office In Three Hours.

Oct 22nd 2009

Can't wait. It's pouring buckets here and only in the 40's, so I'm getting cozy and snuggling into the couch for the night. Hubby is out of town, so it's just me and the hound, in control of the DVR and eating what we want when we want it.

I'm way more excited about this than I should be.

Oct 22nd 2009

New Office In Three Hours.

First time I thought of this today.

Oct 22nd 2009

I just found you guys, so I am excited to have someone other than my oldest daughter to make silly The Office comments to!

Oct 22nd 2009

The Office is on. Yay. That was awkward with the candy thing.

Oct 22nd 2009

Welcome hopelds! Nice to have you join us.

Oct 22nd 2009

I love Pam's slow realization of who it was. It's like all of those TV shows where someone dies and it takes a while for the character to realize it. Except funny.

Oct 22nd 2009

Ryan's hat is hilarious.

Oct 22nd 2009

Loved it! I laughed a lot, and it felt like the half hour flew by. Angry Pam was great.

More later after a rewatch...

Oct 22nd 2009 edited

Did Michael call Pam's mom "pickle"? Lots of good stuff...Creed tearing up at opera, the trojan mallard, etc. Plus, anytime we hear Stanley's "heh heh heh" laugh, its a good episode.

Oct 22nd 2009

Ryan Howard - Big Pimpin'

Oct 22nd 2009

I think this is the deadest night of a new Office episode ever.

Oct 22nd 2009

Oh...anyone else notice the surprisingly high amount of swearing in this episode? I don't like the looks of this....no sir...

Oct 22nd 2009

5/5 Classic Office ftw.

Best episode this season in my expert opinion. (the term "expert" is used loosely here) By the way, I have to admit I don't really know why the candy thing was in there lol. I enjoyed it but I was like "wtf" when I was watching it. While we are talking about her, the part of the episode that made me laugh hardest for some reason when the camera goes through the kitchen/bathroom area to the annex and Erin was just sitting there smiling at the camera. So randomly funny to me.

Also, I was hoping Jim would make some comment about his office smelling like feet and farts. One last thing, they didn't even mention the painting! I am sure if they release the deleted scenes they become canon right? Hope not because that would mean one of the most iconic things in the Office just disappeared without a word :( Poor Erin and her editing assassination..

1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. >
1 to 30 of 241
Top of PageBack to discussions