Not signed in (Sign In)
Welcome to The Watercooler, the companion forum to Northern Attack and all things concerning The Office on NBC.

Guests are free to browse the forums, although you will need to register for an account if you wish to participate in the discussions or use any of the advanced features of the forum (bookmarks, history, etc).

If you already have an account, please sign in now.

The Watercooler is powered by Vanilla, the sweetest forum on the web.

Bottom of Page
6.07 Koi Pond
  1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. >
151 to 158 of 158
Nov 5th 2009

NBC had no immediate comment about the concerns.

Too busy with committing Network Suicide, I bet.

Nov 5th 2009

And doing a damn fine job of it.

Nov 5th 2009

Whoa. Too soon, fellas.

Nov 5th 2009

I need to see a play like a need a rope and a block of ice.

Mar 17th 2016

I expected to hate this on re-watch but I really liked it. I assumed I hated it when it first aired, but seven years ago me thought it was pretty great:

Just watched. Another really good episode. It wasn't about much, but I liked the stuff they explored between Michael and Jim. Overall it was very enjoyable and classic-feeling. I didn't like the idea of Michael falling into a koi pond going in, but somehow they made it a very cool element of the show. That they barely showed it and didn't really show it all until late in the episode made it work.

I'm starting to think I was overly critical of the show or unable to critique a single episode outside the context of what the series was early on versus the direction it had taken. I even liked the stuff with Pam's badly cast mom. It doesn't suck yet.

Mar 17th 2016

I'm starting to think I was overly critical of the show or unable to critique a single episode outside the context of what the series was early on versus the direction it had taken.

Perhaps. Because of your recent posts, I decided to try a S6 re-watch. I'm only 2 episodes in, but so far, so good. Then again, I enjoyed the first half of S6 as it was happening. I loved "Niagara", "Murder" and "Secret Santa".

But things seem to go a little sideways after that. And I don't say that in retrospect. I felt quite aware of it at the time.

Mar 17th 2016

This was another in the "Jim is an idiot and everyone in the office hates him" episodes that I found ridiculous. Why was Jim to blame for Michael falling into the koi pond and why would everyone in the office care about it? Suddenly they're all on Michael's side?

1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. >
151 to 158 of 158
Top of PageBack to discussions