Not signed in (Sign In)
Welcome to The Watercooler, the companion forum to Northern Attack and all things concerning The Office on NBC.

Guests are free to browse the forums, although you will need to register for an account if you wish to participate in the discussions or use any of the advanced features of the forum (bookmarks, history, etc).

If you already have an account, please sign in now.

The Watercooler is powered by Vanilla, the sweetest forum on the web.

Bottom of Page
6.08 Double Date
  1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. >
211 to 216 of 216
Nov 11th 2009

I'm watching this right now and this little exchange made me laugh:

Jim: Home run, Michael. You set the bar so high. Michael: That...was a bunt.

Nov 11th 2009

This made me die a little in inside.

Me too, Andy and the Tuna, me too.

Nov 11th 2009

I wonder if MISS, CZ-J Urks or e-star will get the same sense that I did as I was looking through those pictures and their commentaries. That sense that I was being mocked.

Maybe a little. I also felt a tiny bit of superiority because at least I don't attach super lame explanations to my photos.

Are you guys going to be mad at me if I said that I thought about you guys when Ryan was showing his pictures to Erin and when he was talking to Michael and had a camera around his neck? If you are, then I didn't think about you guys.

No.

I liked this episode enough, maybe because I was dreading it so much beforehand and it didn't end up as badly as I had imagined it. The Pam Punch scene was mixed for me: I didn't like the big setup, and how intentionally violent she was planning to be; I like the fact that she wasn't initially going to go through with it; and I understand why she ended up slapping him at the end. She also actually acknowledged what people have been complaining about here: the fact that Pam has been moody, unhappy, or dark lately. When Michael offered her a raise because of her attitude, she said "But I have the worst attitude here." I'm not exactly sure why it's ended up like that, but at least she realizes it. Kevin was great, as was Toby.

Nov 11th 2009

When Michael offered her a raise because of her attitude, she said "But I have the worst attitude here." I'm not exactly sure why it's ended up like that, but at least she realizes it.

Some sort of hint would be nice or maybe she's done with it for now. If they are setting up some sort of arc where she quits, I will not be happy.

Nov 18th 2009

Looks like Dwight got to H&H Bagels just in time.

Nov 19th 2009

Hey! No bagel, no bagel, no bagel.

(Seinfeld reference)

1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8