Not signed in (Sign In)
Welcome to The Watercooler, the companion forum to Northern Attack and all things concerning The Office on NBC.

Guests are free to browse the forums, although you will need to register for an account if you wish to participate in the discussions or use any of the advanced features of the forum (bookmarks, history, etc).

If you already have an account, please sign in now.

The Watercooler is powered by Vanilla, the sweetest forum on the web.

Bottom of Page
6.09 Murder
  1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. >
121 to 131 of 131
Nov 18th 2009

I guess she's just trying to compare how hard each writer works.

Nov 18th 2009

It's science.

Jul 22nd 2010

This is from the Office Tally Survivor comments, but it's so bizarre I had to share it:

Murder was the first episode I watched since I gave up on The Office in Season 1. I thought it was just not as good as the BBC version.

But then I saw Erin asking Andy where he was taking her out and her subsequent disappointment. That act-within-and-act was so well performed that I decided to give The Office another try.

Jul 22nd 2010

Well that makes sense.

Jul 22nd 2010

I'm betting that the "another try" ended a week later when Scott's Tots aired (wasn't that the next one?).

Jul 22nd 2010

As enchanted as he was by Hamnard, who is to say?

Jul 22nd 2010

But then his interest picked up again as he rode the whole rollercoaster of emotion from the "will they or won't they" saga of Andy and Erin. God! What a ride! Who doesn't remember exactly where they were the first time Erin kissed Andy?

Jul 22nd 2010

I was in my living room.

Jul 22nd 2010

I squeed.

Jul 22nd 2010

Who doesn't remember exactly where they were the first time Erin kissed Andy?

I was in hell.

Jul 22nd 2010

Didn't they kiss in a dump? That pretty much sums up my feelings on the whole story line. I will say that this episode was probably my favorite of the season, but it certainly had nothing to do with those two.

1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. >
121 to 131 of 131
Top of PageBack to discussions