Not signed in (Sign In)
Welcome to The Watercooler, the companion forum to Northern Attack and all things concerning The Office on NBC.

Guests are free to browse the forums, although you will need to register for an account if you wish to participate in the discussions or use any of the advanced features of the forum (bookmarks, history, etc).

If you already have an account, please sign in now.

The Watercooler is powered by Vanilla, the sweetest forum on the web.

Bottom of Page
6.10 Shareholder Meeting
  1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. >
1 to 30 of 138
Nov 14th 2009
  • Season 6 : Episode 10
  • First aired on November 19, 2009

Summary courtesy of NBC:

DUNDER MIFFLIN FACES THE SHAREHOLDERS—Michael (Golden Globe winner Steve Carell) gets excited when he’s invited by David Wallace (Andy Buckley) to be honored on stage at the Dunder Mifflin shareholder meeting in New York, and he brings Andy (Ed Helms), Dwight (Rainn Wilson) and Oscar (Oscar Nunez) along for the ride. Meanwhile, Jim (John Krasinski) has a hard time getting Ryan (B.J. Novak) to do work. Jenna Fischer, Leslie David Baker, Brian Baumgartner, Kate Flannery, Mindy Kaling, Angela Kinsey, Phyllis Smith, Creed Bratton, Paul Lieberstein, and Ellie Kemper also star.

Nov 14th 2009

New episode for my birthday!

Nov 15th 2009

Sounds promising.

Nov 15th 2009

Andy (Ed Helms), Dwight (Rainn Wilson) and Oscar (Oscar Nunez)

I feel as though they're trying to put together every wacky combination of employees possible. Not that I'm complaining, since it's worked out pretty well so far (Business Trip, anyone?)

Nov 15th 2009

This does sound a bit like a Business Trip retread, but since I enjoyed it the first time I'll keep my hopes up. It does sound like the worst combination to take to a shareholders meeting though.

Nov 16th 2009

I have the night off So I will get to watch all my Thursday Shows this week. Also my computer is dead so I won't be on here much if it all any more. I know you are all crushed.

Nov 16th 2009

That is both good news and bad news, then. Did you work the Colts game last night?

Nov 16th 2009

I am very interested to see how they continue with the "DM is in hard times" plot, especially at a shareholder's meeting.

Nov 16th 2009

I am very interested to see how they continue with the "DM is in hard times" plot, especially at a shareholder's meeting.

Could this potentially be the end of the show? I guess there are worse ways to go out. It has to end sometime.

Nov 16th 2009

Could this potentially be the end of the show?

I had this thought too, that maybe this is the last season but they aren't announcing it. That would involve a lot of people keeping secrets though so I doubt it's true.

Nov 16th 2009

No I was at my other job. I work for Sony packaging DVD's and CD's for the time being. We just had to redo a million and a half Harry Potter and The Half Blood Prince DVD's and a million and a half Hangover DVD's because of bad media.

Nov 16th 2009

bad media

Everyone blames the media.

Nov 16th 2009

It means the companies that send the files to us sent it wrong and someone didn't check it before putting it on a million and a half dvd's.

Nov 16th 2009

I had this thought too, that maybe this is the last season but they aren't announcing it.

I really doubt this for a number of reasons. First of all, it has the best ratings of almost any show NBC has right now. Also, I think Steve Carrell is signed through S7 and the rest of the cast through S8 and I can't see them paying those salaries without getting a show out of them.

Nov 16th 2009

I have a feeling that, given the weight that NBC puts on The Office, we're gonna know two years in advance of when this show is ending. It's not going to be a surpise.

Nov 16th 2009

Wonder if those contracts have cancellation clauses.

Nov 16th 2009

Wonder if those contracts have cancellation clauses.

I'm not sure what sort of ratings disaster would have to occur for them to cancel it in a year or two. Of course this is NBC we're talking about.

Nov 16th 2009

Howie Mandel might make a career comeback. They'd have to clear prime-time space.

Nov 16th 2009

Jeff Zucker is that you?

Nov 16th 2009

How is it that Comcast is buying the network from GE and he's still not losing his job?

Nov 16th 2009

How is it that Comcast is buying the network from GE

What the what? Seriously?

Nov 16th 2009

That's what I've been reading.

Nov 16th 2009

Doesn't Sheinhardt Wigs own Comcast? It's probably just a reorganization.

Nov 16th 2009

Don't be a shill for them. Those kids are orange! ORANGE!!!

Nov 16th 2009

Will the Tracy Morgan Meat Machine finally become a reality?

Nov 16th 2009

I'm tired of all this bread in my life.

Nov 17th 2009

My guess is Michael thinks he's bring honored, but this is really a closing ceremonies of sort for the failing company. (I'm usually wrong on my pre-show guesses, though)

Nov 19th 2009

This is just to remind CGB that today is Thursday.

Nov 19th 2009

What happens on Thursday?

Nov 19th 2009

I plow your mom.

1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. >
1 to 30 of 138