Not signed in (Sign In)
Welcome to The Watercooler, the companion forum to Northern Attack and all things concerning The Office on NBC.

Guests are free to browse the forums, although you will need to register for an account if you wish to participate in the discussions or use any of the advanced features of the forum (bookmarks, history, etc).

If you already have an account, please sign in now.

The Watercooler is powered by Vanilla, the sweetest forum on the web.

Bottom of Page
6.10 Shareholder Meeting
  1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. >
121 to 138 of 138
Nov 20th 2009

Too many words.

On the dance floor.

I very much enjoyed Jim's win over Ryan. I'm sick of manager!Jim coming off as a loser every time.

Nov 20th 2009

Nothing Michael did at the shareholder meeting was his fault. Wallace has been around him long enough to know that it is dangerous to put Michael in front of a microphone but it might not have been his decision, the other members of the board come off as particularly clueless. The board wanted to used Michael as a PR prop to turn a hostile crowd in their favor, which he did. So not Michael's fault.

Nov 20th 2009

It's unfortunate though because I really enjoy the earlier season of The Office because of their plausibility.

If you really want to nitpick, there are a ton of things that are "implausible" in the earlier seasons...but I really don't give a crap because its a tv show, and its funny.

Nov 20th 2009

Nowadays the implausibility doesn't require nitpicking to find.

I'm glad that the writers went for enjoyment over continuity

I never feel this way anymore, if ever.

Nov 20th 2009

If you really want to nitpick

It used to be that you had to nitpick. Now it's like they just barf it everywhere and go, "If you don't like it, it's your fault, suckas!"

Nov 20th 2009

VG, did you get to see the episode? And did the basketball team of my former employer win?

I've watched part of it, but I plan on finishing it tonight, if I don't fall asleep first. I am one tired ass ho today. Also, yes. By 50 points.

Nov 21st 2009

Too many words.

On the dance floor.

I didn't want this to be grue'd. Nicely done, Second Drinks.

Nov 22nd 2009

Loved the latest episode, S06E10 a littly interaction with jim & pam is always good and its nice to see jim starting to get on top of his job. Ryan was brilliant in this episode.

Nov 22nd 2009

Welcome, tjs.

Nov 23rd 2009

tjs, it's customary for new members to introduce themselves in the Intro thread and tell us whether or not you would plow Pam.

Nov 23rd 2009

tjs could be a chick, you know.

Nov 23rd 2009

So? Even better.

Nov 23rd 2009

whether or not you would plow Pam.

Has there been a "not" yet?

Nov 23rd 2009

Hey Carpenter Ants: have you not been around for, like years? I remember you from back in the day.

Nov 25th 2009 edited

DwightfromtheFuture?

Has there been a "not" yet?

*raises hand* I'm definitely in the "not" section. Creed is totally where it's at. Him, or Kevin.

Nov 25th 2009

I think I'm a "not" for Pam, too. But I'm also a "not" for Creed and Kevin.

Nov 25th 2009

Toosie, c'mon! The episode where Creed dyed his hair, and the episode where Kevin wore a rug... wowzers. *fans self*

But I'm so with DftF and Cool Guy Bri. It's like the episode (Two Weeks) where Michael is describing to the staff the list of events that lead up to him quitting and Pam says "Michael finally has something we all want to hear, and he knows it." The writers are getting lazy because the show has been such a hit.

Apr 12th 2010

Sorry, PbL. I'm not into Creed. Why were you just here two days? Are you a lurker now?

You should come back.

1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. >
121 to 138 of 138
Top of PageBack to discussions