Not signed in (Sign In)
Welcome to The Watercooler, the companion forum to Northern Attack and all things concerning The Office on NBC.

Guests are free to browse the forums, although you will need to register for an account if you wish to participate in the discussions or use any of the advanced features of the forum (bookmarks, history, etc).

If you already have an account, please sign in now.

The Watercooler is powered by Vanilla, the sweetest forum on the web.

Bottom of Page
6.11 Scott's Tots
  1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. >
1 to 30 of 130
Nov 28th 2009 edited
  • Season 6 : Episode 11
  • First aired on December 3, 2009

Summary courtesy of NBC:

MICHAEL IS FORCED TO TELL THE TRUTH AFTER HE MAKES A PROMISE HE CAN’T KEEP-- Michael is forced to face the music after he realizes he can’t keep a promise he made to a group of kids 10 years ago. Meanwhile, Jim (John Krasinski) starts an employee of the month program to increase employee morale. Rainn Wilson, Jenna Fischer, Ed Helms, Leslie David Baker, Brian Baumgartner, Kate Flannery, Mindy Kaling, Angela Kinsey, Phyllis Smith, Oscar Nunez, Creed Bratton, Paul Lieberstein, and Ellie Kemper also star.

Nov 29th 2009

Oooh. Employee-of-the-month. Smart move, Jim. Except the opposite of that.

I like the direction Jim's character is taking. Anyone who's ever had to try on the hat of boss for the first time knows it's much harder than it looks.

Nov 29th 2009

This description fills me with neither excitement nor trepidation.

Nov 29th 2009

I don't think I'm going to watch this episode. Not because of the description. Because of the show in general.

Nov 29th 2009

I’m going to watch it for Kevin.

Nov 29th 2009 edited

I was hoping the title meant that Michael's long-secret love affair with tater tots would be revealed in this episode.

Nov 29th 2009

Yeah, it's got to be one of those, "dual meaning" titles, you know...like The Fight.

Nov 29th 2009

I was hoping the title meant that Michael's long-secret love affair with tater tots would be revealed in this episode.

I hoped for an awesome typo, but tater tots are good too.

Nov 29th 2009

I hoped for an awesome typo, but tater tots are good too.

Yeah, an episode about Michael's Tats would be good.

Nov 29th 2009

"No...I said no TATS, of course I want --"

"Stop."

Nov 29th 2009

You get me, hhhhhermana.

Nov 29th 2009

Michael is forced to face the music after he realizes he can’t keep a promise he made

I'm suddenly filled with déjà vu.

Nov 29th 2009

It’s written by Lee Eisenberg & Gene Stupnitsky – they can generally be counted on for a good episode (Job Fair being the possible exception). Interesting to see that B.J. Novak is directing.

Nov 29th 2009

they can generally be counted on for a good episode

And a reference to Pam's breasts.

Nov 29th 2009

It’s written by Lee Eisenberg & Gene Stupnitsky

That is good news.

Boobs.

Nov 29th 2009

And you know where milk comes from…

Nov 29th 2009

And you know where milk comes from…

Tiger has been saying this a lot lately because of nursing.

Nov 30th 2009

Yeah, it's got to be one of those, "dual meaning" titles, you know...like The Fight.

The good old days.

Nov 30th 2009

Tater tots are great with celery salt on them.

Nov 30th 2009

I've never really liked tator tots. They're like little, hot chunks of lard, and something that's supposed to resemble a potato, but doesn't really.

Nov 30th 2009

like little, hot chunks of lard

Album name!

Nov 30th 2009

Yes, actually Melora will be back, and it will be revealed that she, in fact, lied. She never went to the sperm bank (not even the one that Kevin frequents) and little Ass Turd is actually Michael's tot. Jan had tired of the baby and now Michael will get full custody.

Just kidding. After that, anything else will sound good though. The only thing about this ep that excites me is that Gene and Lee are writing. The subject sounds awfully not funny.

Nov 30th 2009

I've never really liked tator tots. They're like little, hot chunks of lard, and something that's supposed to resemble a potato, but doesn't really.

Horrible post.

Nov 30th 2009

Wrong thread.

Nov 30th 2009

What's a tator?

Nov 30th 2009

It's the same thing as a tater, so suck it. sticking out tongue face

Nov 30th 2009

Tater tots from Sonic are manna from heaven, VG.

Nov 30th 2009

ReallY?? I'll have to try those. Or, have someone else order them, so I can try them.

Nov 30th 2009

Tater tots from Sonic are manna from heaven

Yet another reason why I don't attend church.

Nov 30th 2009

Yeah, who wants people throwing potatoes at you?

1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. >
1 to 30 of 130
Top of PageBack to discussions