Not signed in (Sign In)
Welcome to The Watercooler, the companion forum to Northern Attack and all things concerning The Office on NBC.

Guests are free to browse the forums, although you will need to register for an account if you wish to participate in the discussions or use any of the advanced features of the forum (bookmarks, history, etc).

If you already have an account, please sign in now.

The Watercooler is powered by Vanilla, the sweetest forum on the web.

Bottom of Page
6.11 Scott's Tots
  1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. >
121 to 130 of 130
Dec 13th 2009

My wife watched it last night, and she said she had to turn away at least three times. She said it was painful.

Jan 25th 2010
Definitely not one of the better episodes, although it kept me entertained.
Jun 16th 2010

Everyone's going to watch the repeat tomorrow so we can discuss it again right? DC, you with me?

Jun 17th 2010

Ummm, yeah I think I'll be too busy for that. It's nice that the other repeat is The Promotion which also has Jim acting like an idiot.

Jun 17th 2010

I thought the Scott's Tots thing was funny. The "Salesman of the Month" B-Plot was stupid and required a total suspension of disbelief.

Jun 17th 2010

I just couldn't find Michael letting down a class full of kids particularly funny or that he could have gone this long without anyone trying to confirm that there actually was money for the scholarships. Or that he would show up at the school for the ceremony. The Dwight conspiracy looks doubly stupid now that the whole Jim as co-manager plot turned out to be a complete waste of time.

Jun 17th 2010

Or that he would show up at the school for the ceremony.

I think that he went to the school to tell them, and they got wind he was coming and planned a big ceremony that they dragged him into. I thought the whole thing was deliciously awkward.

The Dwight conspiracy looks doubly stupid now that the whole Jim as co-manager plot turned out to be a complete waste of time.

The B-plot blew chunks.

Jun 17th 2010

I think that he went to the school to tell them, and they got wind he was coming and planned a big ceremony that they dragged him into. I thought the whole thing was deliciously awkward.

Given Michael's narcissism, I found it hard to believe he would go to the school to tell them rather than just call.

Jun 17th 2010

This was the episode with Pam's "Yup" so something good came out of it.

Jun 17th 2010 edited

That two seconds was it. I'm pretty sure this is the episode that ruined the show for me. The sheer cartoonishness coupled with all the cruelty just wasn't balanced with enough humor to make it enjoyable to watch. Given the stretch of horrible episodes from the start of the season, with only a few exceptions (Niagara, The Lover and Murder), this was the point I just couldn't be bothered to defend the show any longer.

1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. >
121 to 130 of 130
Top of PageBack to discussions